What's your constant Hold'em mistake?

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Humans tend to make mistakes. :dontknow:
I consider jumping over limits and lack of aggression, perhaps, the most problematic for me.

Do you have an ongoing significant online poker mistake that you are struggling with, but still in the process?
I think my biggest mistake when playing in the tournament is to get into the game with an average hand against an opponent with the largest stack

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider jumping over limits and lack of aggression, perhaps, the most problematic for me.

Do you have an ongoing significant online poker mistake that you are struggling with, but still in the process?
I think my biggest mistake is to get into the game with an average hand against an opponent with the largest stack than my

S

sibird

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Frequently to do the following mistakes:
Playing with AK or AQ i continue playing when i miss the flop and there is high aggression. Right thing should be fold but i ignore and suffer loses.
I go for a flush draw whenever opportunity arises. I feel thrilled by winning that way. But as you know things don't always move the way you wanted resulting huge losses.
I continue to play with small pocket pairs like 55, 44 or 33 beyond flop in the hope of making set.
I know these mistakes can be rectified if i follow the norms of the game but the thrilling enjoyment i get once i succeed forced me to go ahead. And that is not good poker. I am trying my best to control my emotions and to play more understandably.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I think my biggest mistake is to get into the game with an average hand against an opponent with the largest stack than my

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Trying to stay balanced in spots or in games where I could be losing value by doing so

pribalt49

pribalt49

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my biggest mistake is to go straight to allinn with two aces

demesquita

demesquita

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm stil constantly joining pots where I'm easily dominated to try and outcome with the best hand, which obviously gives me more loses than winnings, and I also tilt too easy.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My most repeated mistake is that if I lose a big pot I get really angry.

Z

zeist2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My mistake is that i play not aggressive enough. Fold to quickly.

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
less concentration because of doing many other things while playing poker. (watching sports in split screen, telephone calls, Internet surfing, etc.)

falling in love with KQo, KJo, QJo, and not able to finish these relationships very early...

D

DIANTA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I often get too nitty later in tournaments, particularly when good hands like AK, AQ, TT, don't improve, I convince myself that I'm beat or going to get outdrawn. It's something I'm working to improve at the moment.

Yes. Postflop line seems one of the most difficult. Always there is a way for perfection. GL.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i give up to easily on a hand, sometimes its better to keep going when you have pocket pair. i have folded many times to a huge bet only to find out later they had nothing.

nba2009

nba2009

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
the lack of regularity in the good game does not always take the initiative in the game and also be little aggressive in the necessary moments

D

DIANTA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i give up to easily on a hand, sometimes its better to keep going when you have pocket pair. i have folded many times to a huge bet only to find out later they had nothing.

Yeah. But if you wouldn't give up you would find a loss. Murphy's law - if anything can go wrong it will.:laugh:

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i keep playing even though i know i'm terrible at mtts.

frazzle1991

frazzle1991

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
letting other players bad plays affect my game from a mental pov / getting frustrated etc

A

Akena

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For my part, I have a lot of trouble laying my hands down when I have an AA, KK, DD pair. I'm still trying to get to the last card. I regret it very often! Do you have a tip to stop this?

P

penev8204

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is almost impossible not to make mistakes, but also not to put the bluffing to the group of mistakes

Last edited:
kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hello.there are no constant mistakes,there is a fatigue from a long game, which generates indifference and group raises.)

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I DONT make mistakes lol

LOL for real i make a few mistakes constantly. 1. I dont Study off the table as often as i did three years ago.(outa just lazyness) 2. Reraising with ak off suite all in to often. 3. Forcing my hands to often or semi bluffing too often samethings i think. 4. Dont Value bet the river as often as i should. 5. I cant win flips lol

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

This is not a mistake, but a character trait. In very long hold'em tournaments, I get very tired and start to lose my patience. Then, having lost part of my stack due to the rush, I begin to enter the pot with almost any hand and drain the rest of the stack.

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play a lot of hands.I overestimate the strength of my hand

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest mistake is that I don't fold my cards to whomever is betting big. Sometimes I think I should, but I always seem to hang in regardless and up losing.

Beatlebug