What is the worst mistake that a poker player can make ?

A

Anna Nikolaeva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many players constantly lose a significant portion or all of the stack due to an inability to throw a game or an elite arm after the opening of the flop. This happens most often when the pair opened on the flop. In this situation, the probability that the other player has three, full house or four of a kind, very high. Most of the players received in such a situation, the hand-monster is likely to slow down the first game and be aggressive to ship later on turn and river. This increases the likelihood of being caught in a trap.

S

SNOOPIDAO

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many players constantly lose a significant portion or all of the stack due to an inability to throw a game or an elite arm after the opening of the flop. This happens most often when the pair opened on the flop. In this situation, the probability that the other player has three, full house or four of a kind, very high. Most of the players received in such a situation, the hand-monster is likely to slow down the first game and be aggressive to ship later on turn and river. This increases the likelihood of being caught in a trap.
little sleep is also a big mistake
sleeping-snoopy.jpg

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Enter in a middle hand in the initial positions haven't chips enough to call ther raises or enter tired in a new tournament only to win a lot of money recently lost in other tournament. You have to enter in a tournament, because you want to play poker and win the tournament.

BCK777

BCK777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The worst mistake a poker when you know that you behind him, but still hoping that he bluffing and loose(( This is my BIG mistkae

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The worst mistake is to play based on your hole cards and put all your chips on plain luck. Happened to me just now.... hehe

DontAskWh

DontAskWh

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The worst mistake in poker is not controling your emotions , and of course not controling your bankroll , but if you will learn how to control emotions , and bankroll , then you will be a + player . As I saw a lot of players playing a big events , even if they have 2-3 rebuy's this is a big mistake , and when they are on tilt they make stupids calls , and stupids bluffs. Try to play confortable limits , and step by step you will understand much more.
Thanks.

H

Hello_how are you

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Having a lack of self-reflection, failing to be honest with yourself and ego.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The worst mistake for me is losing my temper just right before the bubble and start betting 2 much 😢

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me its patience and discipline. Poker is hours of boredom interrupted by moments of sheer terror. (Annie Duke - I think)

F

Feel_i_Pok

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Foolish bankroll management and failure to stop.