What advice would you give a beginner pokerman?

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
By the way, do you take part in an individual league? Yesterday was the first day, and I am very glad that I registered. At the very least, it is very nice to see CC participants at the table with whom you communicate. I had a lot of fun! I recommend you to connect too!

xaj9x

xaj9x

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
By the way, do you take part in an individual league? Yesterday was the first day, and I am very glad that I registered. At the very least, it is very nice to see CC participants at the table with whom you communicate. I had a lot of fun! I recommend you to connect too!
While I can only afford the bronze and silver freerolls, well, I strive with small steps to the elite CC, I played a $ 100 freeroll on Friday, showing myself well, well, I alternate games for money with free games, sometimes it's very hard to play only on real money

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
While I can only afford the bronze and silver freerolls, well, I strive with small steps to the elite CC, I played a $ 100 freeroll on Friday, showing myself well, well, I alternate games for money with free games, sometimes it's very hard to play only on real money
I also played on Friday, finished at number 46... I could have done better, of course, since I held the lead for a long time...but then I got upset and started losing against this background. But it's not scary. It happens. :)
Regarding the league, everyone is accepted there, regardless of the level. However, I do not know if it is possible to join now, since the league has already begun.:rolleyes:
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...ndividual-league-2022-season-1-replay-496892/

xaj9x

xaj9x

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also played on Friday, finished at number 46... I could have done better, of course, since I held the lead for a long time...but then I got upset and started losing against this background. But it's not scary. It happens. :)
Regarding the league, everyone is accepted there, regardless of the level. However, I do not know if it is possible to join now, since the league has already begun.:rolleyes:
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...ndividual-league-2022-season-1-replay-496892/

Unfortunately, this league is only for members of the poker room Replay Poker, and at the moment I play only on PokerStars

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Unfortunately, this league is only for members of the poker room Replay Poker, and at the moment I play only on PokerStars
I also only play on pokerstars, but I was interested in trying to participate in the league, and I signed up. But I'm not forcing you. In any case, it's your decision whether to play or not.:angel::smile:

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say to him to just wait for premium hands,to not try to bluff or anything,just to play basic poker until he learns the ins and outs of poker.

C

Clutchdenier

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
From my POV;

bankroll management is everything - you can be a really good or even a break even/winning player at let's says small stakes but if you can't handle the swings and variance you will never grow the balance

xaj9x

xaj9x

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From my POV;

Bankroll management is everything - you can be a really good or even a break even/winning player at let's says small stakes but if you can't handle the swings and variance you will never grow the balance
Yes, I agree with you, I carefully devote a lot of time to this moment, and I do not strive to raise the limits ahead of time, I also want to share my thoughts a little, having played quite a few hands, I think that you do not need to succumb to emotions, now you have lost, then you will win, there are no victories without defeat

xaj9x

xaj9x

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I could advise you the way I started. If it's not enough. Capital small stakes to be played and a safety game as an aggressive.
I try to play more tight, aggressively only in those moments when the board and the opponent require it, I think that the most important thing is to understand who the aggressor is against you is a tight player or a very slow player who plays only the best cards