Throwing away AA

BigGrayWolf

BigGrayWolf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I’m asking the wrong questions, one this site or posting the wrong way, someone please let me know. I don’t think I’m posting the right way. If I am not let me know?
I do not think that you will be put in jail for this, I think they will understand me, too. Thank them for this :)

Vuske111

Vuske111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If there is 3 other players,thats fold for sure,one of them is 100% ahead of you,if only one player shove i always call,if 2 of them shove id depends what is on the flop

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pre-flop of course no one throw AA. But after the flop it really depends on the flop. If there are like 3 people all in before me i can easily fold there, but if there were raises before me i would go all in. But in the end it really depends from the position, raises pre-flop and stuffs.
Good luck with the Aces. they can lose a big pot or win a big pot for the final table :)

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes of course you can fold after the flop because there may be many options and I only have one pair .one pair of stars is a very weak card and even if this pair of aces

A

AntonStremskyi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on: action at the pre-flop, opponents type, board structure, stack size, tournament stage (if it's tournament of course) etc. There are so many factors to make а decision. But in most cases I still prefer to drop. This is not something you need to pay for (of course if itsn't a turbo freeroll with 10,000 players where everyone shoves with 72 offsuit).:)

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
<div>That's a tuff one I have and it was a good fold, and I have and it was a bad fold, and I have called witch is more common for me cause it is hard to get away from.
My best folding is when I limp and its a lot of players and the bord is terrible, that when I able to fold it the most with not much thought</div>

pr0serbian

pr0serbian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah if 3 players are already all in on the flop be sure atleast one of them have your A A beaten so it is a fold in 95% situations like that...

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to be careful falling in love with a hand. You certainly can fold if you didn't improve depending on the situation. If 3 other players were all in pre-flop I think you could even get away from AA pre-flop.

aqqr

aqqr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course! Even on a safe flop against a few people, you are very vulnerable.

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So, I would have fold it if I had any suspicion that I was behind ....

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is necessary to remember that AA is a very strong starting hand, but there will be 5 more cards on the table, which can all change dramatically !!!