Thinking in Ranges (Day 3 Course Discussion)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Day 3 completed, it's interesting how ranges are key to making strategic decisions. They help evaluate the strength of hands and determine when to bet, raise, or fold. They are essential for making informed decisions in every hand.

Nowadays, the range has varied a lot, something little or not at all? I have doubts because I have seen very different rank tables and support software such as Gto Wisard sometimes tell me different things than usual in postflod betting

Love to see members are still using our course! Thanks for the feedback!

sibkaz

sibkaz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
You guys are just great! Only now I paid attention to the discussion of lessons....... Looked at the posts and your answers...Saw everything more clearly and deeply )))) I have now watched lesson 8...Decided I will review everything ! )

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Actually i refresh my poker basics with the first chapters - it is really well explained!! thanks CC

emgesi

emgesi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
With random cards I would play so to speak and what I would create with them if the choice of hands is important 🙂 whether I would throw this or that hand and whether I would include them at some point in the game 🙂