The Power of Position (Day 1 Course Discussion)

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Really usefull lesson. The relative position concept is so useful. Certainly I found things that will improve my game straight away. Thank you.

G

grigorij33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Do you have a course in Russian or Ukrainian?

Nandabio81

Nandabio81

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
The position is essential to obtain essential information about the move and possible cards from other players at the table.

Maxi1980

Maxi1980

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Reading and watching this course helps me to improve my poker a lot, and following some tips helps me to adjust my type of play too, it was very helpful thank you

ENRIQUE23977

ENRIQUE23977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I found several interesting concepts that have always been there, but I didn't know their names like Lojack and "relative position". It's good to learn something new, I like the e-book. Despite being in English and having to translate it in the google translator, I found gold, :pThank you.

KevinRBTV

KevinRBTV

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I've always underestimated the position so much

Tipaca

Tipaca

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MT
Chips
Do you have a course in Russian or Ukrainian?
Use the automatic transalor from youtube like me , I'm not english native and sometimes the english accent is difficult , so I use the automatic transaltor subtiltes in youtube to have more understanding ;)

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm watching this course, very good, I'm in the fifth class and I've already downloaded the pdfs, learning a lot! Thanks!

pankoffff

pankoffff

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I just watched the first lesson video! Learning together with CardsChat!

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, it’s good to know the importance of the position to take a good decision a play well. Nice topic.

MikeDeez

MikeDeez

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Yup day 1 is basic and very informative about the power of position and how to use it for your benefit. I feel better already!

Anamembu

Anamembu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Day 1 completed, my conclusion is that in poker, table position is a powerful weapon. It's not just where you sit, but when you act. Being in a late position provides you with valuable information about your opponents' intentions, allowing you to make more informed decisions. In contrast, being in an early position leaves you in the dark, not knowing what others will do. In summary, table position is a key strategic tool to leverage in poker and gain an advantage in the game.

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I started the course today, and it talks about the power of position, although I already know how important it is to play in position, I always make some mistakes, the course helped to remind me how important it is...

A

ATsok123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The first day of 30 days course done

MJ23Bullz

MJ23Bullz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all, my name is Alejandro and I'm from Buenos Aires, argentina. I 've just completed Day 1 Lesson.

My conclusion is the importance of the Position.

This factor could determinate our hand selection (UTG more likely to fold hands that are not enough strong, usually), preflop action, as well the hand selection and the bet range.

Thank you Collin and Katie and all members for this tool for newbies.

Hope to see you on the 2nd Day Lesson and through all the Poker School.

Later!

erdeidavid333

erdeidavid333

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
They do a lot for the course. 1 lesson checkmark

emgesi

emgesi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Interesting and I downloaded the e-book, 🙂🙂🙂

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-19-10-44-20.png
    Screenshot_2024-01-19-10-44-20.png
    205.9 KB · Views: 0
B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am starting the course now and I am really excited. Day one was very interesting.

BudBerma

BudBerma

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I have begun the course and I am really enjoying it and learning a great deal. While I understood the basics of position, this course really gave me a better appreciation for the importance of position.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have begun the course and I am really enjoying it and learning a great deal. While I understood the basics of position, this course really gave me a better appreciation for the importance of position.

That is awesome - let us know if you have any questions.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Yes, it is a very important lesson. Position is essential to gather important information before moving on to playing hands....preflop,flop.....river.It is very well chosen as the first lesson. Thank you.