PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
If you raise your other strong hands and marginal hands then you raise with AA preflop.If you limp a fair amount of other hands then you can limp AA.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually raise,if someone go all in call,if a lot players go all in then fold,but that is extreme situation,usually raise,or just call to catch a bluffer!

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Early Position, 2x - 4x raise. Never have limped. Late position play depends on the action, could go anywhere from a call to all-in, usually a raise 3x and then let the betting come to me on the flop.

Bogdan Pyts

Bogdan Pyts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never play аа slowly, especially on microlimits, put, put and once again put on direct valuebet, you receive re-raise? perfectly, put more. the most optimum strategy

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate AA. If I get AA I am all in preflop so someone does not stay with 2 9 off suit and catch 2 pair or something along those lines.:D:D

Bogdan Pyts

Bogdan Pyts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate AA. If I get AA I am all in preflop so someone does not stay with 2 9 off suit and catch 2 pair or something along those lines.:D:D

it is not an occasion not to play such hand and to hate it) just you are oriented by result, with such spirit will achieve nothing, look forward, further. bad beat's happen to all :)

S

sillymunchie

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A A and A K is risky if you cant play post flop, before the flop you want to get as much money as you think 1 person will call or re raise, this is because if you raise too high you wont get paid often enough to make it worthwhile and you are polarizing your hand so players know that you have AA or KK, this means they can call your raises with the implied odds that you are trying to get it all in by the river, however if you have a good post flop game then you will win more then you lose and you will be able to escape when your clearly behind, the only risk in playing AA or AK is overplaying them, because ppl wont call you down unless they already have you beat

H

hideji

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not afraid of playing AA pre-flop, although post-flop I like to take the lead, unless I hit the nuts, since I'm a tight player. I always raise pre-flop and I get reraised I inclined to reraise.

B

benjustben

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i love the limp reraise/shove from early pos
(if you know villan will raise it for u)
good players will smell this out/fold,,
donks call w most anything
(then pray to poker gods)

RogerG2k

RogerG2k

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try to hide this with this hand and try to make someone rain all in to win a big pot.

R

roddypra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see a lot of posts about slow playing big hands, asking about AA or KK. I don't think these are big hands, still just 1 pair.

Commonly the best hand is 2 pair or better. Flop 2 pair, a set, flush, straight, ect... are a big hand that at your option could be slow played. I'm not sure how you slow play 1 pair.

Yes AA and KK are the best starting hands, but often its very hard to get them to improve. The best strategy is to always play them aggressively or you are going to see them "cracked" at a higher percentage than normal.

I think u said something very important. These are the best starting hands. However to all-in pre flop may affect you much. The problem is drop this hahaha hand. Very hard vc is one on one and face all in pre flop, and you wide your hand. I confess that not wide and give all in too. Hehehe

M

Mauno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's difficult hand to play. My goal would be to elliminate most player and try to play against 1-2 stable players whos moves I understand.
Sometimes it's possible to slow play AA but sometimes All-in is safe or.. if you have very loose oppenents with bigger pots then sometimes it's better to fold.
If there are many loose players with bgger pots then I would like to see flop cheaply.. only call until end..

A

Agent Folder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are first in line, just call and hope someone will raise. If someone raise, go all in and hope he will not get straight or flush or something like that :)

media

media

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play this hand each time differently. Sure that depend from type of tournament. But usually I make CB 4BB 5BB and after any players action going All-in.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All in is better in this case because it looks more polar.

StArDemonn

StArDemonn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you have a big hand bet strong....

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I prefer go all in because is difficult to fold AA after.

mihaste

mihaste

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
3 bbs - reraise - call all in =)

A

Agent Folder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont let other players see the flop. Go all in and hope you wount be followed by some straight or flush :D

deucefactory

deucefactory

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Preflop you want to raise as you would any premium hand. You don't want to tip off the exact cards that you have by betting differently. Going allin preflop is a bad play vs experienced players, because you won't get called and only pick up the blinds/antes.

Microstakes is a different story, but I still would never be the first to shove - you aren't getting any value: raise and play the flop (if you have a caller or 2) or 4bet shove if you get 3bet since the other player is interested in getting it in with the worst hand.

ubo

ubo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think preflop in any situation, this is a raise re-raise...
He is very moved many times AA with any cards.
Limp is exactly a bad game with them, unless of course you are sure that it is the NATs.
And this is not how you can not be sure without seeing the cards. Well, if you are a cheat))

M

mac1223

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i raise and play it like any otherhand I'd play. it has been proven so many times AA would lose, so i'd rather lose a little bit than treating them as if they are superior cards.
Do slow play it hoping some one raises, so you wait and come over top and re raise to take a big pot. Playing all in for a call or take pot.

MarceloMC

MarceloMC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually I Always like to shove and therefore normally be called by any AX or any other pair... Because play pos-flop with a flop with 2 or 3 cards of the same naipe and maybe lose for 4-5 suited of the same flop naipe or even allow that any big stack with a bluffing hand like 2-7 off can have the opportunity to see cheap the flop find a favorable board and kill my hand and chips! So the best move is a shove or big raise...

S

SNOOPIDAO

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do slow play it hoping some one raises, so you wait and come over top and re raise to take a big pot. Playing all in for a call or take pot.

Yes I prefer it all in the pot with AA pre flop because if someone has KK, they will all pay their all in

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pray for a pre-flop re-raise, which is not uncommon in games with smaller values, and try not to scare opponents. It's more a matter of understanding how your opponents play.