DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Wow, how did I miss this thread?

Coming to join you guys here:) ...just redeposited after a loooong time off.

Pretty sure I'm gonna make a meeeeelion dollars playing $5 SNGs at stars:p .

So far 4 games (9 player non-turbo).

Game 1...................3rd
Game 2...................AA cracked very first hand by Kx
Game 3...................KK cracked third hand in by Ax
Game 4...................1st

Hopefully I can get myself to play enough that I forget the specifics of each game;)

sharkyo01

sharkyo01

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well next time I'm on i'll watch and that what I'll do only and work out where your leaks are etc... If you want me too....

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hand posted, i've been working on my leaks. I can get great reads on what players have..
I will let you know later.

cardplayer52

cardplayer52

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Heres, a hand for you look over, give your thoughts...
Stacks:
OutOfMemory with 11937
BTN with 3220
SB with 8461
BB with 5920
UTG with 6569
UTG+1 with 11145
MP1 with 3010
MP2 with 5618

hand.pl

Blinds:
Site: Full Tilt Poker
Dealt to BB:4♦ Q♣
Preflop:
1 players fold.
UTG+1 calls [200] BTN: that's why i bets
4 players fold.
SB calls [100] Hero checks
Total folds this street: 5
Potsize: 600
Flop: Q♦ 10♥ 8♥
SB checks Hero bets [400]
UTG+1 raises to 1,200
1 players fold.
Hero calls [800]
Total folds this street: 1
Potsize: 3000
Turn: 6♠ Hero bets [1,400]
UTG+1 calls [1,400]
Potsize: 4401
River: 10♠ Hero bets [1,800]
UTG+1 raises to 3,600
1 players fold.
Uncalled bet of 1,800 returned to UTG+1
UTG+1 wins the pot (9,400)
Total folds this street: 1

i like leading out on the flop. but think you should fold after the raise. it's on the smallish side which to me screams "made hand" if there on a draw i find they tend to bet bigger. also the fact he limped UTG and is now willing to get alot of chips in is also scary to me. with TPWK here being OOP it think you got to give it up.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i like leading out on the flop. but think you should fold after the raise. it's on the smallish side which to me screams "made hand" if there on a draw i find they tend to bet bigger. also the fact he limped UTG and is now willing to get alot of chips in is also scary to me. with TPWK here being OOP it think you got to give it up.
I may have played him before, i will have to see, and if hes the one i think he is, i know it was a stone cold bluff.
I have met 2 players, just like this.

Last edited:
Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Limping with everything, calling all raises, with crap.
I could not even steal the pot, with him, i could only use my cards to beat him.

EDIT: i just went in the HH, to give you his range..
Kc 9d]
Td Th
6s As
showed [Kh As] and lost with a pair of Nines
Qd 5d
Qh 8d]
5h 5c

Flush chaser

Kid - EVERY hand in his range is stronger than yours pf :p.

cardplayer52

cardplayer52

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
according to sharkscope i am now officially a winning player. it helps i've been on a sik heater lately. i'm now rolled to play all $11 SNGs. it's crazy to see how much i've lost in the past. but i've only deposited $160 in total so lots of the losses were winnings from large MTTs. anyways i had to brag sorry(not!). :)

Attachments

• ssgraph1.JPG
    ssgraph1.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 3
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good for you Cardplayer! I hope we all have postive graphs like that soon. I am a ainning player since switching to regular speed games earlier in the month. That week of turbos killed me lol.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
re the interview:

Collin responded and prefers to do this over voice - like in Skype. :eek:

If any of you have experience in recording something like this and can advise me on the best way to do it please contact me in msn or send me a pm.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kid - EVERY hand in his range is stronger than yours pf :p.
That only a small amount of the hands, more where folded to post-flop...
I had odds to call that river bet, i had good odds in most of the hand.
I replayed the hand in PT3, preflop i had 2.50:1 odds.
You don't want to know the river odds..:eek::eek:

Well not all of the hands, i had to shove, with 1500 chips or less, with a 64, or 65, i won the pot,,,,,,,, with a 6 vs his AK. :smile:
M was lower then i would of liked...

Thanks Debi's, i'm in it.

cardplayer52

cardplayer52

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good for you Cardplayer! I hope we all have postive graphs like that soon. I am a winning player since switching to regular speed games earlier in the month. That week of turbos killed me lol.

thank you. i'm sure you will have success in them too. i agree turbos are a lot harder. i did a few and didn't fair too well. although i've been wanting to try some lately i've not had the courage to do so yet. :eek: and thanks for setting up that game is was very nice of you.:) i'm very interested to see how differently a SNG there plays because of thier blind structure.

Smotpoker

Smotpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Placed 2nd in a $2 180 man SNG! $61 my biggest single tourney winnings by about double.
win-1.jpg

I should have won...I was controlling the tempo heads up. Stealing, restealing, raising his bluffs postflop, etc. I just made a mistake on the last hand. He pushed preflop so I kinda figured he had AK/AQ and I called with my pocket 5's....he flips over pocket 9's :( I was getting impatient though. I went into HU at about a 2:1 chip disadvantage though, with about 18 people left our internet connection went down, I was chip leader at that time. It took me about 30 minutes to get back in and we're at the final table. I'm still 2nd in chips at this point. I probably should have loosened up a bit more once the final table started. Meh...hindsight is always 20/20.

Took forever too. Started at 7:30am and went to almost noon.

Last edited:
kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats, i just placed 1st in a 9 player .25 + .05 to the DD, i placed 2nd in a 9 player 1.20...

Smotpoker

Smotpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd love to do the daily dollar sometime, it just starts too late and I'd be up all night. Guess I need to catch one on a Friday.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd love to do the daily dollar sometime, it just starts too late and I'd be up all night. Guess I need to catch one on a Friday.
I ain't even going to try the DD..
I took the T$:smile:

Smotpoker

Smotpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm gonna try the DD today since I can stay up later. For some reason I like the bigger tournaments. I realize it gives me a sliver of a chance to win vs. the smaller SNG's, but there's something about hour 4 or 5 and being above chip avg that is just tons of fun for me. Of course the flip side is finishing on the bubble after spending 4 or 5 hours playing, but thems the stakes ;)

I'm running another $2 180 right now, hopefully I can keep up the momentum.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A selection of the notes from my 11 games this morning:

7th - JJ beat by KQ AIPF to get crippled
4th - KK beat by 44 AIPF
4th - KJ ran into JJ
9th - AQ beat by AJ AIPF to get crippled
2nd - Got three-outed by dominated hands multiple times HU
4th - AK beat by A8 AIPF
5th - A5 beat by 93 AIPF to get crippled

Only managed one other cash, a third, and there was another bubble in there as well.

*facepalm*

Could sure do with one of those upswings I've heard so much about right about now... :p

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
*faceplant*

Could sure do with one of those upswings I've heard so much about right about now... :icon_sant

FYP - yes this list of beats looks ugly.

Started 3- 27 player NLHE sngs on FT, got outdonked twice by runner runners and made 3rd in the last, total win: -6.60$+8.30 $=1.70 $

Won't get rich like that fast :p

cardplayer52

cardplayer52

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
7th - JJ beat by KQ AIPF to get crippled
9th - AQ beat by AJ AIPF to get crippled
:p

i would look into these. if this is a 9 man SNG. if not it's fine to be getting allin. but in a 9 man SNG you really want to aviod busting out early at all costs. the only hands i would get aipf with are AA,KK(sometimes QQ). And AK only if there is lots of money in the pot and i'm the one shoving and think there is a good chance i'm not called.
:cool:

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
For the week so far out of 18 6 player sngs, I've had 5 1sts and 4 2nds, bleh. Lifetime swingy graph since we posting, monies started accumulating when I joined here. I think thats the best endorsement for CC right there.:)
Untitled

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea - what stage of the sng's were you in Oz?

And good job Bella!

I only got to play 2 yesterday but finished 2nd and 3rd. Will probably only be able to play a few today too.

I am really looking forward to November. It will be the first month with no travel in a while and I should be able to play a lot. Let's hope all my studying pays off!

Smotpoker

Smotpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I joined a cheapo big MTT on FTP

I thought I lost out. I closed the window.

10 minutes later as I'm playing a different SNG, this tourney pops up again and I have chips. Checked HH and it showed me with like 2k chips on one hand, very next hand my picture isn't even on the table. Busted out, but 10 minutes later I'm in the tourney again. I just don't understand.

I ended up finished 40 something ITM for about $5. I'm confused.

cardplayer52

cardplayer52

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I joined a cheapo big MTT on FTP

I thought I lost out. I closed the window.

10 minutes later as I'm playing a different SNG, this tourney pops up again and I have chips. Checked HH and it showed me with like 2k chips on one hand, very next hand my picture isn't even on the table. Busted out, but 10 minutes later I'm in the tourney again. I just don't understand.

I ended up finished 40 something ITM for about $5. I'm confused.

maybe it was a double shoot out tourney or too much stuff!!

Smotpoker

Smotpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got bounced out of that tourney on a one out river king. I was in the DD too, but was so tilted after getting bounced I just pushed with J10o cause I didn't want to play poker anymore, especially the DD which goes for many hours.

I broke even last night though. Usually when I go on tilt I lose money, so I'm actually pretty content with breaking even.