SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Don't force a hand ... by which I mean: Don't risk half of your stack only because you need to prove something. Even if the villain is bluffing, let him have his grapes. Better to wait for yet another opportune chance to get at him.

pandafreeroll

pandafreeroll

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are anything like me, you will have a hard time folding pocket kings if an A comes out on the flop and even more so if it's the turn or you get rivered.
Fold! And don't slowplay KK too slowly, kk?

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
No Multitabling!!!Play only one Table!!! ;)

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

Don't overplay 1 pair, even if it's top pair on the board or even Aces. If you bet big and get called, their calling for a reason.

H

Holdem Tycoon

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can’t quote an entire thread. Lol such great info..

Learn the pros and cons of every position of an orbit, then Play those hands as found in charts according to position. Cardschat is full of info. A lot of info online also. Without realizing it, you will start to expand your game to fit the situation and your style. To start, be extra cautious out of position.

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
Play calmly and most importantly: patience! Play at the start only at one table

pandafreeroll

pandafreeroll

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I remembered another thing that I had trouble with starting out: kickers are important! Don't think you've got the thing if you hit top pair or smth like trip Aces if you don't have a kicker.

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bankroll management play only 1/100 of your poker bankroll on any one tournament

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Chose vere carfuly your tournamnets or games play with paciants and your bankrolls is very important too!

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play for fun and don't call three bets hoping to hit the board:D

alex_dorda

alex_dorda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wait for a cards and bankroll management. Here are two tips that I would give myself at the beginning

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
people who want to learn how to play poker seriously should come to cardschat. Because here there is just an opportunity to read again and again how to improve your game so I would say to new players come to cardschat. Of course, patience and bankroll management are also important points, but sometimes you just need someone who says it to you more often or you just have to read it more often

D

danielpassosr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
o jogo que de simples imita a "vida"

Consciente de que você vai se concentrar em aprender a tomar decisões a partir de determinadas circunstâncias que se vivencia dentro do jogo. Assim como a vida, o poker é feito de ciclos, apenas não caiam em vícios. Isso vai facilitar sua vida dentro do jogo, absorvendo mais conhecimentos e livrando provável contato das emoções interpessoais e de aproximação com as suas tomadas de decisões. no geral jogue o poker tomando sempre as melhores decisões pra si. abraço e GLLL do : hauluk171 o cachorro da quadrilha.:jd4:

Fahrenheit451

Fahrenheit451

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be aware - poker is not a get rich fast scheme :)