Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Pocket jacks are not an easy hand to play. In fact, a lot of players hate this hand. However, it's important to remember that pocket jacks are one of the strongest starting hands and therefore one of the most profitable.

But you should understand when to bet and raise with JJ, and when the best solution would be to fold this hand
In CC freerolls you play with all trash hands. You limp call any raise pre, limp call 10x pre is a commom move for you. Deuces pair is the top of your range, imagine JJ

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Basically I play with jacks as unbeatable cards, especially if I have a short stack, then this is definitely all-in. If I'm getting close to the prizes and the boy's bubble is in the area, I can play it calmly or even fold.

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It all depends on the stage of the tournament, the size of my stack, my position, and a large number of other factors. But to put it simply, in most cases it's all-in.

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play push with JJ if my stack is smaller then 16 BB in all position

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
JJ's all in reeks of tragedy.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I don't think so.
It's easy to make a bad decision because it's a high pair, but there are 3 higher pairs than JJ. You should definitely raise with it, but go all-in right away... There are situations when you only have a few chips left in the tournament, in which case you can of course go all-in, there is nothing to wait for, especially if the bubble is still far away.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
JJ is a solid preflop hand. It depends a little bit on position, maybe even a raise. Anyone who sees the flop with me I’m putting on pairs or high connectors. If nothing flops over a J, I’m feeling pretty confident about this hand, Am i going to go all in pre flop with JJ?, It depend on the situation , JJ is a notoriously hard hand to play and if you don't play them right your gonna end up losing out big.

Last edited:
Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There is no ready answer to this question, as there are several variables that must be considered before making a decision. But with a JJ hand you generally have to bet big to clear the board. The ideal is to go to the flop with 1 or two other players and an already large pot. If they called, there are high cards on the table. So you watch the flop hoping it doesn't come A, K or Q...
And then make your decision...

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands