How to get rich on freerolls

S

stevenparker91

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you can spend 16 hours a day playing them and take 1st in every single one you play. Then maybe over time yes you may be rich. The closest I've seen is Chris Moneymaker playing the $86 dollar satellite to wsop main event and then parlaying that into about 8mil. But freerolls are not designed to make you rich

Katyushka4

Katyushka4

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
To get rich on freerolls, you need to get into the freeroll club on this forum. It's really a very good starting place for beginners. My first winnings were here. The biggest win is $ 70 in the freeroll from NBC. You are already on the road to success, because you stayed on this forum, and did not pass by.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Huge money in freerolls might be winning enough in a month to pay the electric bill.
Most I ever won in a freeroll is $300 a couple of times. Pre black Friday.

22meandu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the PokerStars league was a good option, but it has already changed it and I think it's no good idea anymore
Was 1st prize $5000 ; Then less , then less and now even less , but they do have scratch and match which has nothing to do with poker . :confused:

22meandu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chris "Jesus" Ferguson did it. In 2006 before Black Friday, he set out to make a bankroll out of nothing. He played 10 hrs a week. It took him nine months to reach $100. In 18 months he had reached $10.000. He only allowed himself to use 5% of his bankroll for cash games or SnG's. He only allowed 2% for MMT's. When his winnings were 10% of his bankroll he would leave the table. Of course this is a man that won the WSOP main event. He wanted to show it could be done.
Lol ; This is Chris Ferguson showing mugs how its possible to make money on FULL TILT. :icon_thum > I think this may have been a little bit tilted .:sheep::sheep::sheep:.

B

babboonnexx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats never going to happen unless you win satellite tickets and start climbing from there. some sites like BOL will give you tickets instead of payouts

hemlok

hemlok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls does not pay much. It is a good way to practice and play without spending money. But nobody gets rich on it. If you wanna get rich that fast, try lottery.
I finished 2nd of 4330 players on a freeroll. But it was only 100 dollars the total price. I won 13 dollars.
On the Freeroll here of the cardschat I finished 2nd twice. 15 dollars each time.
Actually, you would be better off buying a years worth of lottery tickets at one time and entering a million dollar tournament, you would have much better odds - like 1 in 2000 rather than than 1 in 10 million.
just a thought.:eek:

Y

ypiru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think its really hard to get rich on free rolls… cause u play with many kind of persons… keep doing all-in all the time… so many bluffs…

D

danielcai

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
free roll is a good way to start your bankroll. But most free roll has low prizes and it is not poapossi to get rich just by playing free rolls. So my suggestion is that you could start by playing some freeroll and use the money you won in freeroll and play some low stake tournaments/cash game

PuMa8818

PuMa8818

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, if for example you won a $ 215 freeroll ticket, luck smiled at you and you won this tournament, then you can say that you got rich on a freeroll. And to win on freerolls a lot of money is hardly possible

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nobody gets rich playing freerolls. In fact they are largely a waste of time in my opinion due to the often extremely large fields and incredible low payouts. You are much better off depositing $50 and playing 1c/2c cash games in my opinion.

J

johnson2000d

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Free rolls

If you can go deep in free roll tourneys, that is the first sign that you are learning that poker is a skill.

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im sure that you cant get rich playing freerolls but you can get some fine bankroll to give you a little push.. Biggest winning on freeroll - 11$ :)

22meandu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have got my free roll balance up to $31 which i will use to play $5000 Chat free roll which isn,t free . Good luck to me and my get rich scheme .:beer:

JusThieF

JusThieF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls does not pay much. It is a good way to practice and play without spending money. But nobody gets rich on it. If you wanna get rich that fast, try lottery.
I finished 2nd of 4330 players on a freeroll. But it was only 100 dollars the total price. I won 13 dollars.
On the Freeroll here of the cardschat I finished 2nd twice. 15 dollars each time.

o.0 if u play only the 100$ freerolls then okay, u wont get rich on them but there much more freerolls with much highter pots take 2d place at pp freeroll satelite to deepstackthen u get 215$ ticket or an freeroll like sometimes ps doing with 10m prizepoool then we can talk ...

dragunovich

dragunovich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is not possible to get rich playing that .. you can build a small bankroll but helping you with sit and go and cash maybe? playing only freerolls is not possible ..

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can't "get rich" per se,,,but i've won $215/$109 tickets playing freerolls and the pay-outs in those tournaments were pretty good.(6 figures) I think it's a mistake to "feed the machine".It always starts with small deposits on the weekend,and it always goes up,and people end up losing more than they can afford,don't be a sucker and listen to the guys "feeding the machine" You can't get rich,but you will never be a loser. :cool: Cheers!

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The largest prize I ever won on a free roll was $106 for winning a tournament with 400+ players. Free rolls will not make your rich, but if you win them as much as MTCashman, you might be able to pay for a community college tuition.

N

NJW

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest ever tournament score is from a free roll.

pokerstars million dollar free roll. Scored $1500 for coming approx top 50.

But free rolls as good as this one almost never come around haha.

J

Jober Allan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think with freerolls it's almost impossible to get rich because of the bad beats.

TheFenomen

TheFenomen

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on freerolls, I think there used to be a lot of freerolls that paid well, nowadays it is rare to have a good freeroll, the cardschat freerolls are an exception because there is not such a big field and they pay well.

Freeroll Passwords