How to get rich on freerolls

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freeroolls is not the best way to get rich i think..lol to get the bests prices is little dificult.. i won any times short money in freerolls. The recent best freeroll was last month on PS CC 14$ open to all CC players![emoji41] GL!

G

gorgos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There's too much variance in freerolls to get rich by only playing them. Even though you might be the best player in every freeroll, its going to be somewhat difficult to cash every time. You're better off getting a minimum wage job at McDonald's. 8.25 an hour is probably the most you'll make in freerolls anyways

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can start a bankroll on freerolls and eventually play in regular games to get rich, but it won't happen on freerolls alone.

R

recoveryagent

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i've been playing freerolls for 10 years or more and while i did get a sizable bankroll at ub,ap,cake and full tilt poker i certainly haven't gotten rich off the freerolls good luck!!

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The points of playing freerolls are playing a game we love for free that has a prize and to try to build a bankroll to support us!

J

James24543

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To get rich on freerolls, you win a freeroll then play cash games and build up your stacks as you win and play in higher stakes.

Freeroll Passwords