Have to bluff to move ahead.

lucas24

lucas24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not much, it is something I still have not mastered. I perform semibluffs but to make a total bluff must be very aware of the opponent, and especially courage!

regards

M

maxi_j

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On bords thant I studied and know well that most of villains range is missed.

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bluff you bluff we all bluff you got to if you want to win its just a matter of when dont like bluffing in multi player pots and I like to have position I like to bluff as little as possible but sometimes you just gotta take a shot at it:eek:

K

kientek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when u decided, do not let it go, try bluff when the table is bad

StArDemonn

StArDemonn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Too often if I miss I have to bluff ,I don't know I guess I wanna win every hand.

D

dungnc284

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I usually bluff on when I have my favorite, or dealer position

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bluffing is one of the most important in poker,not knowing how to bluff I think you will not achieve success in poker!

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the type of table on which I play, whether they are conservative or risky players who enter boats with any type of hand, etc.
In addition, the size of my stack allows me to locate a specific player image.
Based on that image that the players have about me, I determine the opportune moment to apply bluffs.
When applying bluffs I also look at the type of game I am participating in, as I will not play them the same in tournaments, as in cash games.
Greetings.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I'm not a fan of bluffing, but sometimes when I have many times more chips than other players.

I

Igrok1385385

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love to bluff and think that you can not become a professional, not knowing how to correctly make a bluff and track bluff others, noticing where do bluff, and where the fair rate, and confidence in the win.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how often opportunities arise. They can appear at any moment, I am always attentive!

S

spider9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluff more?

I think people bluff more than they think because bluffing is when you don't have a hand so if you play the flop only with outs it is still bluffing it's fun when you hit your out to make a hand the problem is what do you do if you don't hit your hand should u continue bluffing or just give up? :) Have fun!

bc2017

bc2017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I sense weakness in a player such as they check the flop very quickly, I'll sometimes use a bet of 2/3 pot to try and take down the hand there and then. Sometimes, you have to be prepared to fire 2 or 3 streets to make it work if they don't fold the flop (pick the boards you do this with carefully). But most of the time, I try to bet hands for value.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not to often

I bluff on occasion. But, I am very selective when I do.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I do not see anything steep in the bluff, I would give these scammers in the face and go all-in with a straight or flush. Bluff rarely works. Play fair don't cheat !!!

Since when is bluffing cheating and not playing fair? It is in very nature of the game to bluff. Next your going to say that sand bagging a hand isn't playing fair. Or how about check raising for that matter. These are all tools of the game. It has nothing to do with playing fair and cheating.:eek::eek::eek:

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I used to never bluff. I felt like I was lying. But I watched all the winners I played against on Freeroll, ACR, and they lie most of the time....or, rather, they "bluff". So, now my husband has been teaching me how to "bluff" and I have tried it a few times this past week and started winning a few more hands than usual. Doesn't anyone like to just play poker anymore.?
Sparky112,
Sparky's wife:confused:

You can't look at bluffing as lying, look at it as trying to make someone think you are holding the goods. Lying would betting or raising a hand and saying something out loud like "I've got the nuts" when you are really bluffing. If people feel that bluffing is lying and cheating what are they doing playing poker anyway?

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when convinced that the opponent has a bad hand. The risk should not be great.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some people say I bluff alot
others say I bluff none at all.
Some people are bluffable
others are not

ironduke11

ironduke11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
u kinda have to set out to bluff from the beginning....honestly...you have to set the stage for a bluff...not just throw a bluff on the end and hope it works

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried bluffing a lot. People are starting to distrust you and show their cards

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the more time I spend in a tournament, the more I begin to bluff. And very often it leaves me sideways.