RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I wery rarely go bluffing, and it's only at the end of the tournament
So u bluff in deep stack? I do better at the start of the tournament and lose in deep stack . im afraid to play low cards

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sowriee I don't know how 2 bluff lol

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I avoid bluffing in order to commit my stack in the game so the bluffs are proportional to the amount of BB's I have

Still to bluff you need to take into account the position you are and fold equity from your desk or the stage of the tournament or the player who played against

To think well a couple of AA in hand it forces the fold equity the table so it is effective for it with a pair of AA all give call you do not win or 50% of the time so you need to play strong and bluffing at the beginning or play in the first second and third strategies barrel at an appropriate time given the variables mentioned above

Generally I avoid bluffing in most cases and according to my evolution mute chips decisions of bluffing
:jd4:mateuspoker

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I never bluff. May be, it is one of my greatest poker mistake.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hi

I bluff 7-10 hands I play.
Some I get called most no.

Remember if you bet on a draw (str8 or flush) and no one calls you, I dont consider that a bluff.

Keep bluffing it helps improve your game (if you take me seriously that is)
:)

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hi

I bluff 7-10 hands I play.
Some I get called most no.

Remember if you bet on a draw (str8 or flush) and no one calls you, I dont consider that a bluff.

Keep bluffing it helps improve your game (if you take me seriously that is)
:)
Hahaha well played , well bluff is a big part if the game. Ubwill not get all the time good cards

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very rarely. Maybe I'm not good at doing it.

dragunovich

dragunovich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a lot .. I am always trying to make you bluff .. if u let me can make you 10 bluff in 20 hands .. although that is for a certain time, i cant say that i do bluff 24 hours but i like it to try it as much as possible .. doing bluff can be learned ..

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bluff depending on the position and situation at the table....

S

Seltz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluffing

I pretty much only bluff when I raised preflop and miss. This is when you can seem the strongest. I also will bluff when I put my opponent on top pair and the flush gets there. This is a perfect opportunity because you rep a hand that demolishes them.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Bluffing is like betting to get an answer to the question of what do you have that can beat me. You don't need to go all in to bluff. Bet half the pot.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not trying to give away any of my secrets... but occasionally

O

onlynuts19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes I`m on bluff mood sometimes waiting more and nuts. rarely bluff but I think I can catch that moment when its time to bluff. even when there are 3-4 players in hand

S

sparky112

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker

I used to never bluff. I felt like I was lying. But I watched all the winners I played against on Freeroll, ACR, and they lie most of the time....or, rather, they "bluff". So, now my husband has been teaching me how to "bluff" and I have tried it a few times this past week and started winning a few more hands than usual. Doesn't anyone like to just play poker anymore.?
Sparky112,
Sparky's wife:confused:

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I used to never bluff. I felt like I was lying. But I watched all the winners I played against on Freeroll, ACR, and they lie most of the time....or, rather, they "bluff". So, now my husband has been teaching me how to "bluff" and I have tried it a few times this past week and started winning a few more hands than usual. Doesn't anyone like to just play poker anymore.?
Sparky112,
Sparky's wife:confused:
What's playing poker?

D

Darth_Moola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hardly ever go for a pure bluff. You need to have tons of fold equity for that to work. At least with semi-bluffs you also have the potential of hitting a hand and winning.

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Blufed

So, how often do you find that jumping in big bet not because of what you keep and what you have put on the flop, and you can make others think they can hold?
Bluffing is one of the nicest features in poker and the coolest is when you felt when you can do it. To know at what moment and against whom these are skills such as knowing when to fold that strong hand. My advice is you pick off a bluff weakness immediately

tazzmaster62

tazzmaster62

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it depends on the players betting infront om me
ill wait wait to see preflop and if anyones betting if i got high cards i might bluff 6% of the time.

W

westsideyoza

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i try not to bluff much unless i have a big stack and its getting to the end of the tourney

C

crimsonshroud88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You always need to identify your opponents.

Postflop:

If they are overfolding, bluff with any 2 cards at least once (don't have to bet big)
If they are overcalling, medium value hands become nuts.
This has everything to do with both of your ranges and how both of you would play those ranges.

Preflop: depends on the stage of a tournament, stack sizes distribution, bubble factor, estimated fold equity against a particular opponent (depends on your relative position at the table), even your own image.
But try not to overthink, don't level yourself into
a 4bet-bluff push just because of vilian was 3betting lightly lately. He might bluff 3bet you, but when facing a 4bet-push for 30 Big blinds, he won't be able to fold just because. Yet again, know your opponent.

It just takes time, it's a game of skill after all.