How much do you spend to study Poker?

Ragonesi

Ragonesi

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont like to spend too much, dont think im prepared to face big players, around 100 bucks a month and thats it... sometimes win and sometimes is a loss and you learn with it

T

Tacticgambler

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's always better to gain some experience first and learn alot before investing , but at the end no matter the experience ,the luck is always a piece of the game that put you in or out of the game

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys i just want to know that for fun, no metter if its No Limit Holdem, Omaha or Stud or other poker games.

Good question. I rather to study by books, because I can do it in lunch time, or in silence with no distraction, until now was approxly 75 USD, there is one more book I´ll buy so the costs for 2022 will be around 104 USD.

Kennemelo

Kennemelo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's always better to gain some experience first and learn alot before investing , but at the end no matter the experience ,the luck is always a piece of the game that put you in or out of the game

I think you're putting too much emphasis on luck. in the long run, as failures are very clearly visible, so is your skill + stability

J

Joselmb31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Currently nothing, I learn from social networks and free schools, when I have to pay for the study it would be to level up.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
probs about 30 mins every here and there going through one video or somethiing, but not very often