pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
no...u never fold aa preflop....thas a stupid think to do....why play if u do that , u want to win with 23....:)))

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
well...it could be one exception , maybe when u r close , i mean really close to a buble tournement and u are decided not to play any more hands before u r in prize money...if u understand that...

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Definetly never folding AA pre flop at sit and go or mtt torunaments.

At satelite when got a big stack, and is bubble phase already i fold AA to get a ticket. and do not loose after Ace cracked crazy action.

K

kioge

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In this case of win or nothing, it would be irrational to take the risk of going out and press it all. If it’s just a pay jump, of course it’s allin

D

Dentada

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only with I'm in the bubble short stack and lots of players go all-in, but it's almost impossible to that happens, so almost never.

S

semi1406

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the example you posted is totally acceptable to fold them ,thats the best play in my opinion.

PuMa8818

PuMa8818

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
only when the reward is tickets, the stack is big enough and I get into the prizes.

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Standard fold here, although the open raised can never open literally any 2 cards, 9 players remain, 8 get a 10K seat, and Lex Veldhuis is 4th / 9 players. Also, BB's position will affect all smaller stacks in the next orbit and the initial bet is 1500.
I guess it's one of the few times we can double AA preflop that easy.

I totally agree, but it also depends on who pays the hand as well

D

Damian Baez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Answer

I would never abandon it, I would always raise strong preflop and it is an insta call if my bet is reraised or if all the chips are thrown at me.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I had an average stack on a bubble, I would throw AA.But with such a short stack like a hero, I would definitely call)))If you don't play with aces, why play poker at all?)))))

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, never. Only raise or re-raise. And the willingness to play for the whole stack. However, if memory serves, Dan Fishman threw out his aces on the preflop. Against Mercier and Laak. Fishman (AA pass), Mercier 44, Laak 66 (Flop 6 King 6). A premonition?

R

Rabberto71

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
only when im playing for a ticket in a sattelite and know that im safe already otherwise, no chance:D

blackknives

blackknives

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
why would you fold the best hand pre-flop?
anything can happen sure, but the odds are in your favor

hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only on the bubble or satellite, or pay jump when I have a big stack, going against another big stack. (or at very beginning of a freezeout tourney)I rather pick my All Ins against big stacks on my terms. if its a medium or small stack - calling it.

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rarely would fold it, but maybe when its close to the $ and Im close to the bubble.

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In this situation, it is justified to go all-in. Although I don't like this move. Because there are no tactics or strategies. Opening the cards will solve everything. Although the chances of winning are high.

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HI

As long as I have AA I go with all of them without thinking haha ​​..
However, I have lost several times when the other player league.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
in a sat and on the bubble I think it wasn't a mistake to fold. but i play sats very seldom so i have no experience with it but i know that there are completely different things to consider in sats. If it were a normal tournament then i would definitely not fold pre-flop with AA. But it's not a normal tournament and you always have to adapt to the circumstances and sometimes be able to fold even if it's AA

D

delfunk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
never

id never fold ace preflop, ive lost in some tournaments right at the bubble buy hey ho

Pripri1986

Pripri1986

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on the situation i guess. Dtrong starting hand, but if you are dealt with QQ7 example and someone holding a Q, its a difficult call.

Luca Santos

Luca Santos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I never had to fold, but I believe that in some cases I would fold without problems

Folding in Poker