Fold AA preflop?

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on when the opportunity presents itself, if you are about to enter the bubble and there are players at the table with many more chips than your fold, because they could accept anything with anything and they could hit combinations that with your pair did not you'll find

mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yeah, I guess in the bubble you could possibly consider, convince yourself and potentially click the fold button. My arms though seem to weaken whenever they AA but also the fold button. My mouse starts moving away from the fold button like opposing magnets. My brain tells me it’s a trickery and I should not fall into the trap of the fold button. My eyes blur it out subconsciously. And many other things go wrong when AA are on the same screen as a fold button. As hard as it may be, I have not yet managed to fold them preflop. So I am still practising.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think he accidentally did it or didn't want to go to the bank against many players and threw it off, but I think if I had this hand I would definitely not throw off my AA because I don't know if you throw off such a hand, what hand you will play apparently he believed his 6th feeling and threw it off otherwise I don't know

olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Falling with AA on preflop is a trash!

Vladqt

Vladqt

Rock Star