victorem

victorem

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, especially in rooms where there are no statistics.
It helps a lot to make decisions.

Stasey

Stasey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ofc.when the opponent did some talent decision

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
In the course of the session I always try to take notes, if a player bets many hands I increase his card rank otherwise I reduce his rank.

C

Chel_nv

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, it is important to analyze the player in order to roughly find out his style of play, in order to counteract his move.

italorohdrigues

italorohdrigues

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm playing a lot of 45 man sit and gos and I make notes all the time on players, even if I'm not playing the hand (if that's the case I like to point that in the note too because a villain can play different against other players) I love to see a lobby full of players with my labels I feel more confident to play when I know what moves they are making

Some reg players I don't even need to make notes, because I see them all the time at the tables so just by reading the nickname I regonize them sometimes

D

DoIHaveAFlush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes, taking notes. color coded and keeping in mind their way of playing - more conservative or more risk-oriented.

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Notes are crucial for the game. Just imagine, someone opens from UTG. Usually a sign for a very strong hand. Now you have notes, that he has done this before with weak aces, suited connectors, small pairs or even worse and you sit behind him with a hand like AT or something. Will you play your hand?

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I take notes and find them useful,I try to change my play regularly as I know people could be taking notes on me.:):):)

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You know, yes, I do the appropriate color markings that an online site allows. Each color I have indicates the corresponding style of my opponent's play at the table. Usually green is a fish, and red is a good player, and so on.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I constantly use the color, but occasionally the colors change, it's bad that now there is no pop-up notes on pokerstars

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually remember my opponents by their avatar and when I play against them again, I remember their style of play, sometimes it helps.:)

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Taking note on other players is one of the best thing you can do in the long run, there are so many players its hard to keep track of how some play without note.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, very brief notes, not that it has done me any good. I am going to try a tracker, see if that helps

Alexander Rubcov

Alexander Rubcov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many different sites with statistics to help and analyze the player.sharkscope .Marking by color should be mandatory and watch the game of your opponents,the color of the marker will not always be right)

marianexbj

marianexbj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, it is super important to have data on the opponents, there are all kinds and being able to have some reference of unusual movements is super important to make decisions. Also, I think that using the HUD is vital if you want to be a multi-table winner, without information is like playing blindfolded.

bekbollkz

bekbollkz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In many cases I do not notice. I will notice when the final table will be, if of course it will):jd4:

R

Rodriguesxr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When they Made the same mistake a lot of times, i do.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
notes on the players help me a lot, i often make a decision just looking at the note

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you pay attention to the people you're playing against? Like if you've played against them before do you notice that you're playing against them again or does it not make a difference to you?

My tables seem like a carnival of colors, well, if I take note of the players. I also put a color to identify them
some names of animals. I saw that from Phil Helmut.:D

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to memorize some things and make notes of others.

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course you can analyze some standart way of bet. But they can change this way anytime... then I dont know if it´s a good idea

eRaS55

eRaS55

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely.... I'll note bluffers and stealers.

As well as when I'm bad beat... I make revenge notes lol

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just starting making notes Mostly for very good or very bad players.

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
At the start of the tournament I am aware of who is winning the best hands and what cards they win with. And as it progresses I am taking a greater reference of some very specific players

leifen

leifen

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I make notes, not that many but on special hands or play that are playd on a way that I would not have done my self