Do you make note of your Opponents?

F

flavio henrique bombazr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
posicionamento

for me, to mark a player and the same as self-medicating, the symptoms are the same plus the disease and another, I prefer to give the same attention the first time.

Last edited:
K

Kdp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I'll note how they play. I see some of the same players in tournaments and recognize them. The steps usually the ones that like to bully or bluff. There is always the person who continues to go all in and rebuys until they finally win.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I never make notes. Most poker players are unpredictable.
Players often do the same thing all the time, so it is very important to take notes, especially at fast poker tables,and where statistics are not collected.

A

Alexio

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I try to mark every player whose actions seem the most strange, unusual to me, I also mark amateurs and professionals, strange regs and aggressive fish)) This helps to better understand the opponent's game and use different strategies against each player individually;)

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It only makes sense if the game is your job.

MsUniverse

MsUniverse

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only thing I do is mark them, unfortunately it is not possible for me to remember each one. It's good that there is a function to take notes and paint opponents.

F

fegyo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you can take notes, you can get an edge, not only against the other players who are just simply not thinking strategically, not thinking about hand histories at all, they have not reviewed a hand that they played in years. But you are also going to get a defense against the players that are regs, or pros

Geksan_87

Geksan_87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
tracking opponents is more suitable for a real game, when playing online, especially in tournaments, opponents change very often so that you do not have time to keep track...

gaarsiass

gaarsiass

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
Tak, to jest bardzo ważne w grze. Wiele zauważyłem w Spin & Go i Grand Tours. To bardzo pomaga mi ponownie zagrać z tymi graczami

S

Senator30

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I note which players are playing multi tables, the more tables they are playing the more likely they are only playing aces and kings so I can steal blinds from them

ivanlt18

ivanlt18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't make notes, I just mark them with colors, and associate colors with types of play. And of course you gotta care about facing an opponent more than once, because the information you can gather about them is what gonna define your strategy to play against them and win.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no , what for . if you have good cards you will have to call no matter what

N

natelearnspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t use a HUD but I make general notes of whether the player is tight/loose and aggressive/passive. I also note distinctive patterns that I can exploit like if they Cbet with trash hands or always call 3 bets.

R

Rabberto71

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Only mental notes but yes, definitely, it can make a massive difference later in the game

B

Brebi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes

Yes i do, i usually write the playing style.

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I do.This is probably what every player does.

G

Galette71

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes i do put some notes on player but i am not getting sick on doing this ... just when its flagrant

G

glebchekotin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im a low limit player and the most of the time its a clownfiest and i just keep in mind some players (w/o notes) if i see logic in their plays. But i use colors on PS quite often to mark strange or weak players

S

StateDeParis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, just watching carrefully at table and study how they play. I think a bad note about 1 player can kick you out if that note are wrong

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Notes on players are always + in receiving information. Informed means armed.