DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've never been a big fan of showing cards, but I've added that to my game and sometimes I like to show one... usually something that doesn't connect or show a card when I actually made a set or something Like this. I see a lot of people who will show ace high or show both cards. I am interested in everyone's approach and feelings on the matter.
I only show when I'm really joking. But it's a bad move.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends, if i'm feeling good with a bluff i'll show both, hoping next time we have the nuts he calls off his weaker hands and be a hero when he's actually dead on the river ;)

reraee1

reraee1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't show cards if the opponent wants to know what kind of card I have, let colitis

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I never show my cards at all. I don't see the point in this. Moreover, I believe that this is unnecessary information for my opponents.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
One card and my lowest card ........if you want to see them pay

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I rarely show any cards because how other people react may not be the way I want them to act.

xXFelaXx

xXFelaXx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me, showing your hand does not give you any angle. i prefer to muck my hand always

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have never been a big fan of showing cards, but I have added it to my game and sometimes I like to show one...usually something that doesn't connect or I show one card when I have really made a set or something like that. I see a lot of people who will
depends on the situation, there are times when it is necessary to show the cards, to negatively influence the opponents' thinking about your game (I usually do this a lot at the final table) and in most of the game I think it's unnecessary to show, since there's still a lot to play.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I used to show one card, but that was a long time ago... Now I show none

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I do not show my cards usually, Well, I did already of course too. But if at all it happens only 2-3 times a year. I even had it already in
settings to muck all cards by default. I think, if someone wants to see my cards he shall pay for this. I do not want to give away free information
about the hands that I play.

davidjavi31

davidjavi31

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
honestly I am not in favor of showing either of the two, in poker you should not give your opponent any advantage.

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never. If you want to see em, pay for it. In Poker looking is not free as far as I'm concerned.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have show cards shut off On ACR. I rarely like to show in the CardsChat games unless it’s against those that try and show a meaningless card or something to needle me. Then I may retaliate the favor. Generally the act of giving information at the table can do more harm than good imo. So I try to stay away from exposed cards.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This card-showing thing is not my style. But out of pride, since the opponent is very aggressive, but folds before the river, so I like to show my card.

nachopaulo

nachopaulo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I prefer to leave the doubt in the opponent's head, I let him think if it was a bluff or if he had something in his hands, because if I show my cards often I believe he can develop some strategy with this information.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Nowadays I do not show my cards , one or two , none . I do not see why I should do it , free info for no reason , if they want to see my cards , they have to pay me and play up to the showdown .

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
sometimes, also in live poker in brazil is common see players showing the cards for fun. *including FT of big events.

treblek1

treblek1

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
does not usually show his cards
no need to give free information to opponents

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
He never shows cards. When you want to see them during a hand, you have to go in, otherwise you will never see them.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't show cards. I do not consider it necessary and do not see any benefit for myself in this.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I always have it on automatic folding, so I never show my cards, not even one. For one, I don't like to show them, and also It's easier and faster that way for me, especially if I'm playing in more than one tournament, meaning one less thing to worry about and being able shift my focus elsewhere faster.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Most of the time none of them, very rarely one card. It is not supported to show often your cards, but sometimes it is okay.

N

Nusya

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like showing cards. Doesn't matter one, two or four.

P

Peter_Hyper

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I really think there is no right Anwswer to this Question.
It really depends on the Game Dynamic, I think it's not a good Idea to show someone for free some Information.
BUT sometimes you can use that to your Advantage, show one Card to imply that you didn't hit anything and the next time the Player thinks you bluffed him and calls.

For me it's a nice Option in a long Tourney to play the psych.