Do you like to show one card or both?

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never been a big fan of showing cards, but I have added it to my game and sometimes I like to show one...usually something that doesn't connect or I show one card when I have really made a set or something like that. I see a lot of people who will show ace high or show both cards. I am interested in everyone else's approach and feelings on the matter.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Neither. There's no need to show others anything especially when you succesfully bluffed them to death.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I do not share that decision, what is more, in the past sometimes I would show my cards and then I understood that it is giving my opponent information about my game without having paid for it, I understand that showing my cards only hurts me so I have stopped doing it a long time ago .

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never show my cards, but I think this can be used to deceive other players, but you need to be able to do this and not everyone can do it, you have to be a good psychologist.:)

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never been a big fan of showing cards, but I have added it to my game and sometimes I like to show one...usually something that doesn't connect or I show one card when I have really made a set or something like that. I see a lot of people who will show ace high or show both cards. I am interested in everyone else's approach and feelings on the matter.
It all depends. I like to show great hands when the other person folds So that maybe if I show great hands often enough I can sneek a bluff in sometime

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't show my cards ,i don't bluff lol.. Anyways not my style

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
yes, I show one card so that the enemy thinks damn it, what is the second card and suffer:LOL::LOL:

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never show my cards. I think this can give some advantage to the other players. I prefer don’t give any information 🙃

Sorry for my english 😬

G

GoodMoon90

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally, I never show my cards, let the opponent suffer in guessing)

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I started playing poker, it was fun and interesting to show my cards in various situations. Now I try not to do this because of the tactics of the game. It's a rare case when I break my incognito cards.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can build some kind of strategy by showing one or two cards in certain difficult situations to confuse your rivals. I don't use it, I prefer not to show the cards.

K

KING1805

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I never really show my cards while playing poker. Althogh I can see how it can be a good strategy to show once how you were bluffing so next time when you have a a strong pair/ straight, your opponent think you are bluffing but you end up winning.

ikescherer

ikescherer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like to show just one sometimes, just to tease.

ikescherer

ikescherer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Or show a ace when folding a shove all in when the tourney is short.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When someone shows cards, it's interesting, but I show my cards on very rare occasions.

Markjduk

Markjduk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Never show my cards. Never!

slevinzed

slevinzed

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's actually fun to discipline our self to never show any card but its always tempting :D

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I can't say that I never did it, but actually not because I don't want the other players to be able to get an advantage out of it. And how more do you reveal about yourself to the table how more they learn about you and act accordingly. It doesn't matter to me whether you think I've bluffed or that I have a premium hand. Although I rarely bluff or not at all. Without the show down, that remains my secret ^^

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hi,
I don't like showing my hand at all. But I keep the option on. When I spot a player that I might influence if I show a bluff or the opposite, I use it.
Gl at the tables

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be fair i don't like to show anycard to now give information

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have auto muck option turned on.

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if im in game i like to show my cards on sb or bb if someone raise's

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I usually do not show my cards. However, sometimes it makes sense, if you want to create a certain image and/or confuse your opponents.

mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
To whom? And when?

I do when it seems to be in my advantage. Rarely and not arrogantly.