Do you bluff in online poker?

L

lierm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do bluff if there is weak or low stack player at the table. No bluffs for first few rounds to read the players telltales. The most annoying thing is when you are moved to different table, then learning starts all again.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do bluff. But I try to be very careful at what time and against whom I do it, sometimes it turns out that at the table there is a player who knows how to bluff better and ends up cheating the deceiver. You also have to see the size of your stack to know if it is really worth the bluff if you are going to lose it is better to go to safe with a good hand.

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel the cards a dealt for someone. Just maybe the player as folded a already. I guess you havr to read the situation. But its very tricky online.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Bluff

Good morning everyone, about bluffing, I do much more than I should, is a flaw in my game that I need to correct.
But when the bluff is well done it is a very beautiful move. I accompanied a pro player who did a live broadcast in the high tournament limits and was impressed by how much a pro bluffs.
The professional with Qs9s
flop JdJsQd
turn 5h
river 8c
On the river the giant pot, he calmly says "Good by the way he's playing he's not full and I represent full with my Q, All in", the other one thinks a lot and fold, the mtt has a value of $ 1,050.
It's amazing how a pro thinks about the game.

Poma Lekain

Poma Lekain

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course everyone is bluffing in online poker. Someone more often, someone less. Someone is bluffing at the right time, while someone is not. Usually, winners and losers are determined in this way.

dnevnikpokerista

dnevnikpokerista

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bluff rarely and then on the map, if you look from the psychological side then already look at opponents

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bluff as much as my opponents "allow" me to. There is no set percentage of how often you should bluff. Its understanding your opponents and the dynamics at the table to take advantage of them.

P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bluff online. I prefer bluff when am in position and when nobody raise before me and when I know something about table but it isn't a rule, sometimes I bluff out of position too.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do bluff online, but lately I have toned it down because there are many players that have no fold button no matter what they have and no matter how tightly I play. The table dynamic and opponent dictate my play. As the saying goes “you can’t bluff a bad player” so I try to avoid doing so.

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes but only occasionally in the right situation.

0cean

0cean

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who doesn't bluff?
I like to try to pull off bluffs near money bubbles :bandit:

A

AlexeyMorozov

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course. Bluffing is one of the components of poker. Question - when? As for me, I am bluffing if and only if the stack allows me, when the player against whom I play has a stack no bigger than mine, and when there are cards on the table that can be bluffed.

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everybody bluffs at the poker tables. You have to implement that into your game in order to keep your opponents guessing.

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluff is very rare. With bluff you have to be very careful because on your bluff the opponent usually has a strong hand.

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i bluff but is reason player is nit etc... its easier to bluff good players keep that in mind.... next you have to tell story ive said this before and that story has to make sense... other thing is a bluff is for a reason flop is 892 three suited i have jack ten im in position act last im gonna bet on the COME cards but im thinking have some odds etc... is not just str8s is flushes etc... all of us miss betting opportunities so to pay attention is important some of my best bluffs imho have been bad button pushes :) HAHAHAA

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes of course, bluffing is part of the game. On line there are no
tells that players can see, bluff away!

M

mpkr10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there is no number as to how often it is good to bluff, it depends on the situation

Dimanis

Dimanis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker without bluffing, it seems to me is not how. Only need to bluff this topic.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there are many factors on which the profit from bluffing depends! in the cache, on the opponent, the structure of the board, how you see the opponent’s spectrum, and he’s your spectrum, in the tournament it depends on the stage, before the prizes you can push some players on a bluff! the main thing is what is your status for tables_if you play very loose, bluffing will be held at a much lower frequency, good luck

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How often or if any do you bluff in online poker?

As well, when is the best time to try to bluff and profit?
You have to. The more they fold the more you bluff. The less they fold the less you bluff. If there is a lot of people in a pot your bluffs should be bigger since there are more people who might call, but I wouldn't risk it at micros since many players aren't aware of their pot odds.

harryp

harryp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to analize and feel the players when is the time and the good moment to bluff, that's poker!

thetzarofpoker

thetzarofpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How often or if any do you bluff in online poker?

As well, when is the best time to try to bluff and profit?

Dependig the mood of table but yes.. i try to bluff a lot on line..