Do you bluff?

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When it's possible, yes. But not always.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"i always tell the truth,even when i lie,,," :)

ringworm

ringworm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will often semi-bluff with a straight or flush draw, especially on the turn when it's more concealed. Also, when that little voice in my head is telling me that my opponent doesn't have anything I will take a stab at the pot. But for the most part, I'm only betting when I think that I have the best hand.

E

ejsch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bluff

if you dont bluff ocasionaly then ou wont get called with good hands

Serg77

Serg77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes if course. What is the sense of the Jane of you don't use bluff?? Bluff gives you more emotions and be into a game.

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I do. Its not what 2 cards you have, its what 2 cards they think you have! bluffing is not just about pertending you have cards you dont! I love the check raise! To me thats a bluff sa well, pretending you dont have the cards when you do!

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
think bluffing for bluffing doesn't work. You have to analyze your position at the table, your chip reserve, and how many the opponent has. Then each situation is different. If you have already played a lot of hands with that player and you know he will play it safe or if he likes to risk. The bluff is a good strategy at very specific times, but it is safer not to risk so much with unnecessary lies

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No I never ever bluff! You should always fold when I bet, even when you have the nuts.:D

T

tigervball

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No I never ever bluff! You should always fold when I bet, even when you have the nuts.:D

Haha! That’s awesome.

However, you should really consider bluffing from time to time. Using all the tools at your disposal will make you a better player;)

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bluffing in poker is a part of the game, without bluffing the game will be incomplete, for amateurs and professionals bluffing brings emotions and money

DanyDiablo

DanyDiablo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never!! that would be a bluff ... olololooo I usually bluffer when I think it's convenient and get a good read from rivals. Good hands.

chippmonk

chippmonk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluffing is exciting part of poker. Make ones heart rate go wild and yet need to keep them good poker face ;) but dont try to bluff me :D

A

amniasti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

hello ofcourse if you dont bluf you cant play poker:D:D

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The bluff

I am a solid player so when and if I bluff I win most of the pots I bluff in. I watch people bluff all day and when they are called or raised on they fold. Bluffing is and has been a part of poker since the beginning of time as with life so next time you bluff do not get caught holding nothing. Capo1014

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to bluff occasionaly to win a tourney

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you are not caught bluffing, then you are not bluffing enough.

I think it's very difficult to win without bluffing. A bluff is just a story that needs to be told well.

RimworldDoctor

RimworldDoctor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you are not caught bluffing, then you are not bluffing enough.

I think it's very difficult to win without bluffing. A bluff is just a story that needs to be told well.

Well said. I can think of so many bluffs where players tried to "change their story" on the river. If their river bet doesn't match their other actions, that's an easy call. :cool:

F

flavius272

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
FAROL

FAROLEO A VECES, TENGO QUE TENER UNA LINDA PILA DE FICHAS PARA FAROLEAR COMPULSIVAMENTE

M

MoneyMaker4i

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I use this resource, but I avoid abusing it .. Just as you can get along, it is much more likely than bad, so you must learn the ideal and opportune time to drink and take advantage of this tactic. .

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is also part of poker, sometimes you have to bluff just find the right situation (depending on the opponent, the game shown, the table image, etc ...) :icon_colo

A

AS7777777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to be sure that the opponent has a weak hand and he will throw it off.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you bluff? Sometimes, never, often? I'm still playing my rookie season in poker, I tried it very few times, it worked every time. Maybe not a bad way to steal a hand when you are chip leader. Of course you can always make an unnecessary loss.
Bluff whenever necessary.:D

L

ludinj

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only when im sure the opponent has a a really weak hand and never to deep