Chips
bluff is an important aspect of poker and there is no place for it

Igorek1313

Igorek1313

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it’s impossible to win poker without bluffing. The right bluff is the guarantee of victory. the truth of poker.

youri

youri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you don't have bluffs in your range it makes playing against you easy and you ain't playing correctly.

A

amniasti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

hi question if you bluf? lol if you dont know to bluf you are not poker player hahah i always bluf i cant play if i dont bluf :aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont usually put in hard bluffs put most of the time I make semi-bluffs and bluffs against tight players who are most likely to fold. I dont play that high stakes that bluffing is the really big part of the play. By the way you can only play for value playing micro stakes and stealing some pots.

J

Jackmagic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bluffing may be the only way to win a hand once committed but I would caution against putting yourself in a position where a bluff commits all your chips especially when largely over-stacked and can be easily called. Presenting an early image of playing strong cards will help with the perception of holding a good hand when bluffing. Getting caught bluffing can be used to advantage as well, giving the appearance that you may be bluffing and the opponent calling or raising your super hand taking in a large pot

S

Sto0o0o

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I bluff but only with a amount I can afford to lose and looks scary but if they re-raise or call calling my bluff just bail don't do it again until I've won a few hands

S

Sto0o0o

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bluffing

I bluff but only with a amount I can afford to lose and looks scary but if they re-raise or call calling my bluff just bail don't do it again until I've won a few hands

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluff

I bluff quite often with varying degrees of success. Frankly, Brazilians do not believe in bluffing at all. These are the players who play each hand as the last one in life. Respect to all Brazilians in online poker.

dylangarcia3

dylangarcia3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes, it depends in my opponents

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, much too often because I usually play too many hands. I really need to be more patient. I mean, I used to be.. Not sure what happened... :)

fhruhrhit

fhruhrhit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never bluff to CallStation.
bet bet bet. Value bet is justice.

brunonick269

brunonick269

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluff is to who can, I only play micro limts, the people never give up neither 22 or hands like this. So often happens to make a set if you bluf you risk to fall on bat beat to much on micro.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes, I need to start bluffing more.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you do not bluff in poker, then you should not play it)))

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you bluff? Sometimes, never, often? I'm still playing my rookie season in poker, I tried it very few times, it worked every time. Maybe not a bad way to steal a hand when you are chip leader. Of course you can always make an unnecessary loss.
Do not bluff against weak players. It’s impossible to bluff against such players; save your bluff for someone else. Why? They are poorly versed in the game. They are more likely to call your bet than fold.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you bluff? Sometimes, never, often? I'm still playing my rookie season in poker, I tried it very few times, it worked every time. Maybe not a bad way to steal a hand when you are chip leader. Of course you can always make an unnecessary loss.
Since I play at low levels, bluffing is expensive, there are always people willing to pay with nothing at these levels, they are also very transparent in their bets, when they pay they have and when they reraise it is because they carry nuts.

sequoia

sequoia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes i bluff in acceptable situations depending on many factors like: players stacks, positions, board, tournament stage, their playing style etc.

D

darkgonz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
Yes, I bluff, depending on how the rival is and what board we are on

voljare1234

voljare1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think there are any players who don't bluff sometimes and I think poker only involves knowing when and with whom you do it..the situation depends ..