Do freerolls help.

Austria7

Austria7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In freerolls you can really play without risk and have the opportunity to build up a bankroll. You will play with a different attitude than in a regular tournament with buy-in - nevertheless, many participants play success-oriented because it is about actual prize money. I think it's really good to start with and a great exercise and fun too.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play freeroll because it helps me perfect my tactics and gives me more strength of character.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
no pain no gain
it's a good way to start
build a bankroll and try new things or it can help you to change your style and become more agressif or not
it all depends on you
Good luck at the tables

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes i would say you learn a lot if you begin to Poker ...there you can try yourself and learning by doing...

SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you survive the all in start and crazines then it can be ok but still the player pool is big and the prize small, worth it only if y dont have what to do.

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
or you've said there are a lot of bad recreational players if you make or good cin game put a cent you can lift your bench or play tournaments with tickets

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its a good way to start and don't lost your own money. of course the cardschat freeroll are the best freeroll that you can find because there is some pre requeriments that you need to match and play what means that there is less players than on regular freerolls

D

DesertStorm46

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find them fun to play with no risk and its a good way to pass the time if you dont have much money left in your account.

M

Malloryd

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never won a freeroll, but it does pass the time. I also love to play, so it definitely helps with my poker urge.

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is not very easy to earn or increase your bankroll by participating in freerolls, but I can say with confidence that freerolls help

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think if you are a beginner they are very beneficial. Why not learn before you start gambling.
It truly depends on your skill level and bankroll. <3 There is a different level of player in money tourneys. I found micro tourneys were a great place to start once I was ready to play for money.

A

alge0815

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think freerols are important especially for beginners. You can learn how to play or improve your game play without use of money. They are also more interesting than playing with play money because you have the chance to win real money.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any poker hand should help especially as a beginner, also to start up again after a loose I guess. Anyway extra patience is need it to this type of tournaments :D

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
You have every opportunity to declare yourself here. There are good conditions here to develop your bank and good players. Then everything is in your hands. To earn something without investing, you need to work hard.

bekbollkz

bekbollkz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, of course it even helps a lot. Thank you for creating such a forum. I learned a lot here. Freerolls are good for building bankrolls.:jd4:

Freeroll Passwords