CardsChat 30 Day Poker Training Course

J

jose augusto bernardo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
thanks for accepting me on the forum, I hope to learn a lot here.

J

jose augusto bernardo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
how do i access the course

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The course is an excellent introductory course!!!

Recommend to all members!
Some basic concepts taught there should be mandatory for those who frequent CC frerollss.
It would avoid a lot of weird moves! haha

Even though I've been playing poker for many years, it has also helped me to update myself, as many things have evolved from my time to now!

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am happy that cardschat is launching this 30 days training for all users, and it is free, if you want to take your game to the next level you have to start with this now.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
We are very excited to announce that we have a brand new training course for those of you who would like to take your poker game to the next level! The course consists of an ebook and 30 videos that work hand in hand. It is set up as a 30 day course with a bonus day - but you can take it at your own pace.

The course was written and recorded by our very own Collin Moshman and Katie Dozier exclusively for CardsChat members. And best of all - it is free for CardsChat members!

Collin and Katie were very excited to create this course for you after spending a lot of time engaging with you in the forum. Some of the topics included are position, aggression, pre-flop betting, pot odds, bluffing and much more.

I know you are anxious to get started. I have taken the course and it is amazing. It benefits both beginner and intermediate players. I have been playing for many years - and found it to be a great refresher course for me - and I learned a few new things.

I strongly urge you to read the ebook intro and Day 1 course first - then watch the Day 1 video and continue in that manner. The videos expand on the daily ebook courses so it is important to do both together in that order.

You can find the entire course here:

Become a Winning Poker Player in 30 Days

Download the ebook and then watch the videos as you go along each day.

You will find links to post discussion threads in each day/chapter - and Katie and Collin will be available in the threads to assist you. (They are all located in the Learning Poker forum if you ever want to go directly to them in the forum).

Once you have completed the course be sure to click on the link at the end of the course (make sure you are logged into your account).

Good luck and please let us know what you think of the course!

e631d35c4f649faa3dd444f9265e6942.png
I'm super excited to learn all about poker from you.
what an adventure!!!

szandrad

szandrad

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is great! Collin and Katie let me study from You

G

Goliad

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Hi
my name is Goliad i am new here i started at 888 poker with the 20 $ turney tickest!

those are the $20 tournament tickets that 888poker gave you for free! I'm already level 9 now!
Unfortunately I have a small downswing, I've lost 8 from $22 now :( That's why I need freerolls now

I can't find my way here yet! i can't find cardchat's 888 freeroll passwords!
there is no password for the 888 cardchat freeroll at 9 pm today

regards
Goliad

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Great! I was looking for a course to improve my game, years ago I learned the basics and became a winning player in low stakes ($1.50 mtt sngs), but I was looking to learn more advanced aspects of the game. Thanks!!

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
thank you very much for the didactic material to improve poker strategies(y)

R

Rayl3k

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
ES
Chips
Thanks for putting this course together!

The structured approach on how to learn poker and what to focus on first is usually the most difficult thing to find when trying to learn a new skill. It is definitely what drove me to your site and registering on it! Looking forward to the content :)

Thanks again!

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
excellent creation of the course, it helps a lot

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
is this video lesson available in Russian my English at a small level would be great if the video were in Russian I think people like me who can't understand the whole meaning very much if you have a link please:)

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Thank you very much for this course, I started it because I want to improve my game and it is very interesting

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you very much for this course, I started it because I want to improve my game and it is very interesting
Nice work rucucu! Well done on starting this course - i agree its a really valuable learning tool for both novice and experienced player.

Luka22guro

Luka22guro

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are very excited to announce that we have a brand new training course for those of you who would like to take your poker game to the next level! The course consists of an ebook and 30 videos that work hand in hand. It is set up as a 30 day course with a bonus day - but you can take it at your own pace.

The course was written and recorded by our very own Collin Moshman and Katie Dozier exclusively for CardsChat members. And best of all - it is free for CardsChat members!

Collin and Katie were very excited to create this course for you after spending a lot of time engaging with you in the forum. Some of the topics included are position, aggression, pre-flop betting, pot odds, bluffing and much more.

Я знаю, що ви прагнете почати. Я пройшов курс, і це чудово. Це корисно як для початківців, так і для гравців середнього рівня. Я граю багато років і вважаю, що це чудовий курс для мене, і я дізнався кілька нових речей.

Я настійно пропоную вам спочатку прочитати вступ до електронної книги та курс першого дня, а потім переглянути відео першого дня та продовжувати в тому ж ключі. Відео розширюють щоденні курси електронних книг, тому важливо робити обидва разом у такому порядку.

Ви можете знайти весь курс тут:

Станьте переможним гравцем у покер за 30 днів

Завантажте електронну книгу, а потім переглядайте відео кожного дня.

You will find links to post discussion threads in each day/chapter - and Katie and Collin will be available in the threads to assist you. (They are all located in the Learning Poker forum if you ever want to go directly to them in the forum).

Once you have completed the course be sure to click on the link at the end of the course (make sure you are logged into your account).

I know you are anxious to get started. I have taken the course and it is amazing. It benefits both beginner and intermediate players. I have been playing for many years - and found it to be a great refresher course for me - and I learned a few new things.

I strongly urge you to read the ebook intro and Day 1 course first - then watch the Day 1 video and continue in that manner. The videos expand on the daily ebook courses so it is important to do both together in that order.

You can find the entire course here:

Become a Winning Poker Player in 30 Days

Download the ebook and then watch the videos as you go along each day.

I need a translation immediately:D.
Although for the sake of this you can learn the language

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I need a translation immediately:D.
Although for the sake of this you can learn the language

It will take some work but you can use a translator plus the videos are in YouTube where you can translate.

W

watup

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes we like thats what we here for, currently reading the book, it pretty good writen

J

Jaytrox

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
guess i will give this a shot, cant make me a worse player i guess :D

S

Sebberi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NO
Chips
Verry happy to find these type of stuff in here.
As i am new to CC, i really like what i see!

rembo

rembo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Hi, Debby.
Thanks U a lot for Cardschat training course for free. I had a dream to learn in courses, but I had not money to do this. When i see yours post i was amazed by free scholl. Thanks for this project and Happy holidays!