CardsChat 30 Day Poker Training Course

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guys, I'm really just blown away by this training course.
The e-book itself is quite straightforward already, with great examples of every topic, the reasoning behind every theoretically correct move, etc, but considering the video playlist on YouTube? It makes this course EPIC, just really really a masterpiece.
I love the humor in both the e-book and the videos, plus the interaction between Collin and Katie in some of the courses just makes learning a lot more fun! I've read through the e-book already but will read it a few times more, re-watch the video series as well because it's just too enjoyable and great overall. It's hilarious how Katie claims herself very "ungentleman" and Collin stated he can't teach in one of the scenarios of the mid term test of the book.

I am very very grateful to have came across this forum and its free poker course in my learning process, because it's really the best one can wish for. Huge shoutout to Collin and Katie!

I hope the student can make the masters proud sometime in the future!

Thanks! We hope to get another one up from Collin and Katie next year!

arashsgr

arashsgr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
e-book

poker is a game of incomplete information, I believe like all the other works you need to study hard to make a profit out of it. you need to study all the strategies, betting patterns, positions, starting hand selection, game selection, bankroll management,...
you will get so much experience through the years by playing it but remember that the best thing you can learn is through someone else's game experience so it is important to study poker books

C

coolcukes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
30 day course

I have started the course and wow what a reality check. I have been doing everything wrong. I always knew I had a problem with my betting and the agressiveness video has shown me so much. thank you cardschat for creating this course.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CardsChat Has a New ebook/Training Course!

I’m on week 3..... it’s been very very helpful !!!!!

Love the explanations how well is this course made... I’m really learning a lot!!!

Thanks!!!!

That’s awesome to hear! Hope You enjoy the rest of the course too [emoji4]

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have started the course and wow what a reality check. I have been doing everything wrong. I always knew I had a problem with my betting and the agressiveness video has shown me so much. thank you cardschat for creating this course.

Back when I started to take poker seriously I had this response to reading “Harrington on Hold ‘em” so I totally get it! I think it means that you’re learning a tremendous amount very rapidly which can only mean amazing things for your playing and long-term results! Way to go :)

B

Barbin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Omg, thats old but I guess its a good start. Thx!

cathi1962

cathi1962

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Become a Winning Poker Player in 30 days

I'm looking forward to watching these. I've been reading some excellent reviews here about taking the courses. So thank you for having these courses to help us new players to be able to play like we know what we are doing! haha

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm looking forward to watching these. I've been reading some excellent reviews here about taking the courses. So thank you for having these courses to help us new players to be able to play like we know what we are doing! haha

That’s great to hear and we hope that you enjoy the course! Feel free to ask us any questions that may come up in the daily threads along the way! :)

C

chalghaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We are very excited to announce that we have a brand new training course for those of you who would like to take your poker game to the next level! The course consists of an ebook and 30 videos that work hand in hand. It is set up as a 30 day course with a bonus day - but you can take it at your own pace.

The course was written and recorded by our very own Collin Moshman and Katie Dozier exclusively for CardsChat members. And best of all - it is free for CardsChat members!

Collin and Katie were very excited to create this course for you after spending a lot of time engaging with you in the forum. Some of the topics included are position, aggression, pre-flop betting, pot odds, bluffing and much more.

I know you are anxious to get started. I have taken the course and it is amazing. It benefits both beginner and intermediate players. I have been playing for many years - and found it to be a great refresher course for me - and I learned a few new things.

I strongly urge you to read the ebook intro and Day 1 course first - then watch the Day 1 video and continue in that manner. The videos expand on the daily ebook courses so it is important to do both together in that order.

You can find the entire course here:

Become a Winning Poker Player in 30 Days

Download the ebook and then watch the videos as you go along each day.

You will find links to post discussion threads in each day/chapter - and Katie and Collin will be available in the threads to assist you. (They are all located in the Learning Poker forum if you ever want to go directly to them in the forum).

Once you have completed the course be sure to request your badge!

We also have a fun promotion for the course that includes a freeroll:

CardsChat Poker Course Promotion - Freeroll & Prizes!

Good luck and please let us know what you think of the course!

e631d35c4f649faa3dd444f9265e6942.png

being going through the video and the ebook ! it pretty good ! thanks you :)

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he course which broadcast it is in English

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its great that cardschat puts out learning material all the time, new or rehashed, it doesnt matter. Poker, it feels like to me is a moving target. It never stays the same and if you are not keeping up it doesnt take long for a very good player to turn into a not so good player

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just downloaded the eBook. Thank you. I will take the next couple of weeks to read it.

That’s great to hear and we hope you enjoy it! Just let us know if you have any questions along the way! :)

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its great that cardschat puts out learning material all the time, new or rehashed, it doesnt matter. Poker, it feels like to me is a moving target. It never stays the same and if you are not keeping up it doesnt take long for a very good player to turn into a not so good player

I totally agree that poker is a moving target; we all must strive to continually improve!

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Finally had some free time and finished first 3 videos, nice basic refresher, thinking about poker is always a good thing. 27 more videos to go