CardsChat 30 Day Poker Training Course

M

MathPackPoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all

Just started the course but can’t get the EBook to download, is it possible to have it emailed via PDF?!

Thanks in advance
Michael

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only completed 7 lessons, but the level of the game has improved significantly. Began to get into the prizes more often! I will study further.
I wish you good luck too!

That's great Sergey, way to go!

This is amazing! Thank you for all the help to improve any way I can

Thanks B_D, we're very glad to hear this!

Hi all

Just started the course but can’t get the EBook to download, is it possible to have it emailed via PDF?!

Thanks in advance
Michael

Sorry to hear that Michael. I'm not sure about emailing it, but hopefully we can get this problem figured out! What happens exactly when you click to download it?

Vampduk

Vampduk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I read through the first few lessons today, I plan to go back and do them with the videos, but even so, I tried to apply what I learnt. I got into the money in a freeroll, admittedly only 19¢, but I definitely was avoiding some mistakes I was making.

So, already, thank you.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I read through the first few lessons today, I plan to go back and do them with the videos, but even so, I tried to apply what I learnt. I got into the money in a freeroll, admittedly only 19¢, but I definitely was avoiding some mistakes I was making.

So, already, thank you.

Way to go, that’s awesome to hear! I really hope you continue to enjoy the course and have great results along the way too :)

H

hanio75

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love this ebook! I'm allways reading, searching one way to resolve my doubts. Thanks.

C

craiggg123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hopefully I can get some advice for later stages of tournaments, I seem to picked up habit of bowing out not much longer after bubbles ATM. I woud like to reach a final table ;)

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hopefully I can get some advice for later stages of tournaments, I seem to picked up habit of bowing out not much longer after bubbles ATM. I woud like to reach a final table ;)

Definitely, we give a lot of advice for late-stage tournament play and if you have any further questions please ask!

Highsolation

Highsolation

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys, I'm really just blown away by this training course.
The e-book itself is quite straightforward already, with great examples of every topic, the reasoning behind every theoretically correct move, etc, but considering the video playlist on YouTube? It makes this course EPIC, just really really a masterpiece.
I love the humor in both the e-book and the videos, plus the interaction between Collin and Katie in some of the courses just makes learning a lot more fun! I've read through the e-book already but will read it a few times more, re-watch the video series as well because it's just too enjoyable and great overall. It's hilarious how Katie claims herself very "ungentleman" and Collin stated he can't teach in one of the scenarios of the mid term test of the book.

I am very very grateful to have came across this forum and its free poker course in my learning process, because it's really the best one can wish for. Huge shoutout to Collin and Katie!

I hope the student can make the masters proud sometime in the future!

F

foncho444

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Really amazing Book , im waiting for read it , thanks !!

P

peowulf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Trying to make a comeback on online poker, this looks cool. Downloaded the pdf and will check out the lessons. Colin Moshman and Katie Dozier are solid players and teachers.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guys, I'm really just blown away by this training course.
The e-book itself is quite straightforward already, with great examples of every topic, the reasoning behind every theoretically correct move, etc, but considering the video playlist on YouTube? It makes this course EPIC, just really really a masterpiece.
I love the humor in both the e-book and the videos, plus the interaction between Collin and Katie in some of the courses just makes learning a lot more fun! I've read through the e-book already but will read it a few times more, re-watch the video series as well because it's just too enjoyable and great overall. It's hilarious how Katie claims herself very "ungentleman" and Collin stated he can't teach in one of the scenarios of the mid term test of the book.

I am very very grateful to have came across this forum and its free poker course in my learning process, because it's really the best one can wish for. Huge shoutout to Collin and Katie!

I hope the student can make the masters proud sometime in the future!

It’s extremely kind of you to write this glowing review! I’m so glad you’ve found the course to be both entertaining and informative—this was our hope when we set out on making this course so it feels great to hear you say that! Thank you :)