CNXRegie

CNXRegie

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
When I first started playing online poker, I went through the ups and downs of building a bankroll and losing it all without any warning. It was quite a rollercoaster ride! But now, I'm ready to give it another shot. I've learned my lessons from those experiences, and I'm hopeful that this time around, things will turn out differently.

shakalas

shakalas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great post, I do alot you talk about. I won a couple of freerolls over a 2 week period (55.00). I deciced to use patience and play the cash tables, but only .02/.04 blinds until I was able to build to 100.00, then I moved to the .05/.10 cash tables and so on. I do not play MTT tournaments unless the buy-in is 2% or less of my bankroll. It is a slow climb, but I have been able to make withdrawls without ever depositing. Here is some of my rules when playing,
1. Wife can not be around (she will bug the crap out of me)
2. T.V. must be turned off
3. Dog must be taken out prior to playing so I dont have to do it later
4. Cell phone turned to silence

With all these distractions out of the way, I have been able to play alot better and consistant.
Great advise regarding wife. Fully agree 🤣
While bullets about dog, phone & TV go without saying.

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I play tournaments beacause I enjoy that. The size of my bankroll decides what buyin I enter to play. To buyin and play I need to have 20 times the buyin.I started at 0,1$ and moved up to 20$ at my peak now I am back to 0,1$ and still enjoying to play.

chipsa

chipsa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What a good contribution.
I started with 30 dollars and played at blind cash tables of 0.02 cents, my money management increased little by little compared to the hours I played, but from one moment to the next I lost a huge amount because I wanted to win faster. That was my turning point.
If you want to make a profit, you must be patient, everything will take a process of perseverance and dedication.
I like to read the contributions of others, because you learn a lot from each other.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
beginners should train for play money for at least a year and then experience and luck will gradually emerge

shakalas

shakalas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
beginners should train for play money for at least a year and then experience and luck will gradually emerge
I’ve tried to train a bit with play money. But people there are totally different as they don’t risk their money. So I am not sure about this..

D3STR0Y3RaJ

D3STR0Y3RaJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a good contribution.
I started with 30 dollars and played at blind cash tables of 0.02 cents, my money management increased little by little compared to the hours I played, but from one moment to the next I lost a huge amount because I wanted to win faster. That was my turning point.
If you want to make a profit, you must be patient, everything will take a process of perseverance and dedication.
I like to read the contributions of others, because you learn a lot from each other.
I hope you didn’t go to higher limits? Because the most important mistake is to go to a higher limit not according to your bankroll and lose everything to the last.

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You need to play and play gay and when you understand how to play you start earn money and building you bankroll

L

luk0123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Rally good post. I hope it will help me building my bankroll. Trying to do it from $0 Just on freerolls.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management