Has anybody else noticed this? CC odds calc

shikah

shikah

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
after posting this in another semi relevant thread I decided to make it its own to ensure this information's visibility as if not incorrect I find it important. so if you know this to be incorrect please do provide the how or the why.

the cc calculator by design 'would' probably be the easiest layout for inputting comm cards and user whole cards in play on the fly but i cant see how it could be useful by function in play, maybe i'm missing something but other than for post play scrutiny it doesn't seem to offer any beneficial use in game as without inputting your opponents then unknown hand/s it is unable to calculate anything at all also rendering it useless for pre/post flop and turn calculations in an in play situation, yet the instructions provided in its thread here in the forum suggests beneficial use of the tool 'in real time'.

If I am missing something please correct me but its use in real time just isn't within its capabilities unless your are indeed extra sensory gifted and so for anybody to successfully use the calculator in real time would require an ability to input an opponents holdings without that information being provided, clearly rendering the tool obsolete to anyone possessing such an ability.

it's funny, the 'in real time' aspect speaks for 50% of the calculators possible application (with post analysis accounting for the other 50%) even with such a comprehensive and otherwise adequate description I couldn't resist checking the threads post date for being dated APRIL 1st.

so.... lolololololololololololololololol until corrected.

Poker Odds - Pot & Implied Odds - Odds Calculator