Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In a Cash game - Always
In a tournament when not near the money - Always
In a small tournament ITM - Always
In a massive tournament ITM where I won a ticket or playing for more money than I should be - I may consider folding but would almost certainly be calling :)

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
it depends on the tournament, but for the most part I call and win most attempts.

B

Badday94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've lost in the past few days a few times after going all in preflop with A A that I don't even know anymore haha. So last time I said you know what, I'll only make a 3 bet and play it slower. Got called, first 3 cards 3 6 3. You guess what he had:mad:

C

chalghaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In cash games :
preflop always !
in tournaments :
you should consider folding preflop if you are on the bubble , i got my AA cracked few days ago before the bubble bursted (2 more players needs to bust so the bubble burst) but luckily 2 other players also got out and since i was 5th in chips before that hand ( a head of both of the 2 other players who got out ) i got the min cash ! but i regret it since i was step up to run deep into that tournament.

B

bobor19871987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going all in on AA but not always paying off on AA

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
According to the Statistics, AA is around 80/20 to win against another pocket pair, but depending on your stack size not a great call against losing your entire stack.
I have on occasion called an all-in with AA. only to have them cracked by inferior hands like KK, QQ or suited Broadway hands.
In a freer-roll it is a sure thing I am calling all-in, but in a tourney that cost me real money to enter I might have to think twice about it. If it was only going to cost me about half my stack or less, then yes it's a call but if if could cost me the tourney maybe not.
Then again if I was only left with 20 BB it would probably be me making the all-in shove so the question really is irrelevant, "to call or not to call, that is the question"?

When the fun Stops, STOP!

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I never fold AA preflop and i never will do it...Its the best starthand in holdem. Ofcourse u can also loose with it against any two, but preflop u always in front ;)

b1ackb0ne

b1ackb0ne

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In cash games I would always call all in with AA. Alone against any other pair you're 80:20 ahead. You won't find a better way to invest your money in poker. You have a winning chance of almost 93% against AK. In tournaments there is one situation where I would fold aces. Let's say I'm playing a poker tournament. There are 4 players left. I'm currently third. The cheapleader puts me all in preflop. I have AA. Then I fold Aces under certain circumstances. Because I can wait until the smallest stack goes out of the tournament. So I'm definitely third and I've earned more prize money by folding. This is based on the independent chip model.
Isn't this means you give up trying to get 1st place? What about take a risk with best preflop hand? Or you think even if u win all-in you will still have bad chances to get 1st?

bekbollkz

bekbollkz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, AA is a rocket. But at all in when how. But in many cases, everyone goes to all in of course. But sometimes strong hands also need to be able to throw.

Estrategico

Estrategico

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bem, eu não posso dizer que sempre pagaria pré-flop, com um par de AA.
No meu ponto de vista, às vezes dependendo do torneio e do andamento do torneio, não acho que vale a pena arriscar cair do torneio assim, principalmente se for no começo. Ja foldou vários outros pares. Bem, esse é o meu ponto de vista, é o que eu faria. a todos fiquem com Deus:eek:

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on my position in the tournament and the amount of chips I have. The other day I didn't go all in with AA because I was up against an opponent who had a lot more chips than me. I don't care if he beat him or not. I stayed in the tournament and finished in the bottom 18 players.:cool::cool:

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will call with AA as long there isnt more than 2 players after that your odds go down and chance of getting beat.

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
call AA ALL IN

Yes sur you will call all in with AA if you dont play with AA what you want play exemple 7/2 HHHH

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The problem with big pairs like AA is that they are hard to improve and don't play well.

I never have a problem folding a hand. I do have a problem putting in all my chips pre-flop with only 2 cards.

It's certainly a good call if you're looking for a hand to gamble with. I would guess you would have a coin flip. Your not going to be out front by a huge margin.

D

Dougwant

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
70% preflop is pretty good

I find AA only plays well if you get rid of the garbage 4 to 5 bet preflop or re raise a bet in play. To easy for marginal hands to hit otherwise.:p

M

Masatoo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes i would definately call an all in with AA preflop, simply because its the best hand

B

binalf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, it has to be considered carefully. which phase of play, who is still there, how big is my stake. I've already lost with AA.

Rvstam

Rvstam

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA its the best hand to lose multipot ))) only ALL IN with AA everytime

Djomla93

Djomla93

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually dont go All in but bet or in someone goes 3-bet i call and destroy after flop.

J

Jadeyt92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im not going to go all in if im in level 1 blinds(10/20). And one player calls.

C

coolbrees 9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im calling most of the time wit kk aa or qq only time i consider folding is when im top chip stack vs someone similar stack i try to avoid those situations and play vs smaller stacked opponents preferably if possible.

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fold only in marginal situations

M

matiascecci1990

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First y rise not too much to knows what kind of hands have the opponets, but if another play rise all in first y call

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA Against one hand maybe but the chances are not as great the more people call it.:):):)

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
difficult to throw out pair of AA would send them all contor 3 or less just like that