Always call all in with AA preflop?

sara maria

sara maria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The truth is that this is the best hand out there in poker, that's why I always take a risk although many times I lose, but it is preferable to lose with that hand than to risk with a JJ because you would have to play against AA and it is a practically lost hand, that's why I prefer to pay all in with AA. :)

C

colino17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sure there are scenarios where I may fold... But they would be rare and take a considerable amount of internal dialogue to convince myself to do so.

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I would stake .... In tournament......

G

glebchekotin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its an easy call, strongest pair

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hell yea..we dream of hands like this preflop and some1 is raising it up. Yea its the reason we play, to catch some1 and double up. They say scared money dont make money is true. Good luck.:D

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only time I could imagine ever folding AA preflop ALL IN is if I was on the bubble of HUGE ITM Tourney

WestRuthlessUFC

WestRuthlessUFC

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, always
Today got one AAScreenshot 20210204 151330 padcomunibetpoker

M

Malloryd

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolutely call all in. 9/10 the other player has a lower pair.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. For me, it depends. Some opportunities warrant an absolute yes. However, if I have a decent size bank, I may want another player to bet or raise a player who has already raised and hopefully build my bank...not the others'. Hate it when it goes the others' way.....and believe me, it does and it will.

P

Pibo1797

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes
If You have AA, You have 85% chances to win

D

DjancoDan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes

Its an easy call, í call all day.

rictor99

rictor99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mean, if everyone at the table goes all-in, you might want to avoid it. Someone is probably going to end up with a straight or a flush or even two pairs to beat your AA.

In most cases, it's fine to go all-in, especially if you need to build a stack in a MTT.

luckyhenri

luckyhenri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes

Yes of course, I never doubt going all in with AA. I have lost with AA but I really don't see being a not bad beat. It will be a bad beat to lose with AA.:icon_sant

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No brainer ,always allin anywhere everywhere

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm never folding pocket aces pre-flop. If three or more players go all-in, I'm still calling.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There

Funny to see a lot of diferents point of views
Definetely AA is the nuts hand
Even if sometimes you lose against a fish with a triple xxx
but it´s better to lose with this hand
So.....all in
Rgds

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only way I fold AA is in a satellite, when I have the ticket secured.
Chances to win are small with 4 way pot, but still bigger than the other 3.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its hard not to call an all in with AA. So ya, going in with the best hand is a no brainer.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are players whose sometimes folding pocket |AA because of 20% chances to loose. For me it's not a problem I probably always go for all in with this situation but only if one player is all in.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Almost always. If for example a guy shove all in and got two calls. You are the forth player to go all in even with AA is a high risk. On that case I call only if I have more chips than the others. With a good margin.
But basically, normally is CALL!

Z

Zirkzee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In cash games I would always call all in with AA. Alone against any other pair you're 80:20 ahead. You won't find a better way to invest your money in poker. You have a winning chance of almost 93% against AK. In tournaments there is one situation where I would fold aces. Let's say I'm playing a poker tournament. There are 4 players left. I'm currently third. The cheapleader puts me all in preflop. I have AA. Then I fold Aces under certain circumstances. Because I can wait until the smallest stack goes out of the tournament. So I'm definitely third and I've earned more prize money by folding. This is based on the independent chip model.

stepper

stepper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeess, bad many time i loss my AA, becouse somefing fish call my all in and have 6 3 ... and You know ofcourse !! In table 4 5 7 .. Thanks fish :D

ednaroza

ednaroza

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Almost always. It is the best hand preflop and it is very hard to fold it. If there is a situation that I would fold AA preflop, it would be near the bubble of a big tournament with over 3 players already gone all-in and you are covered. If you have a big stack and cover all your opponents though, it is worth the risk as if you win, this will skyrocket your stack and allow you to get furher in the tournament.

MikeDTT

MikeDTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not call , re raise and all in if it must