All in?

SBEP

SBEP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
i never play all in with JJ anymore. it's 80% that you will loose.

There are 3 ways to play JJ, and they are all wrong :D
As far for this post goes, AA,KK,QQ, AK,AQ,suited and off, in a freeroll u go wider 88+ heck u can even go with 78 suited they have 23% chance to win, thats why u see many AA cracked by this type of hands 78,89,67,45,56 suited, so it all depends, but here is a chart of shove/fold hands that should help u with decisions while playing any kind of game
http://www.pushfoldcharts.com/

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
AA'S OR KK'S that's for the best hands for all-in at start of a tournement ,the other hands are more risky to put you out of the game

vic88888

vic88888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I seem to lose with AQ and quite often, when AA appears against 10s, I have seen at least a 75% loss, when a 10 appears on a flop. For instance I went all-in with AA and lost to 33, lol.

Talden

Talden

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't know how many of you play on fullflush but they have a 1000 pop freerolls that has unlimited rebuys(for free). For Chits and giggles go play one and either go crazy with the allins or just watch the first hour(re buys end at first break). You will see almost every call imaginable. You will.Be.surprised how often the dog hand wins. But if you can isolate a single player with AA or KK or AK you will see the odds are correct on 2 way all in. But seeing the 64o beating AA isn't uncommon. But when you leave there remember to put your a-game hat back on. Lol . See ya at turntables...Tal

CaioCesar009

CaioCesar009

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all premium hands AA, KK, QQ, AK

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Just an observation: We have to consider the type of tournament and the profile of the players influence in decision-making at moment of the game.

Speedbruce

Speedbruce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At freerolls or low buyins all that the russians need is two cards to go all in. For me it's just Aces or Kings, everything else its too much luck to depends on.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Depends on the opponent, there are some here at CC that shove really early in the freerolls with junk and if I'm in a flipping mood I can call with atc.

:top:

Dany_Style

Dany_Style

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at best starting hand is AA , but after the flop percentages change depending on what cards your opponent has and what is on board, you can stay favorite opponent may be a great favorite with outs which have, and still win

lookas11

lookas11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this have too be A 10+ but u never know your opponent hands so is risky play all-in but giving a good profit or just quicky ending if that's tornamment mostly better fold i guess so

Romario2223

Romario2223

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the start lf tournaments aa kk AK ADs go all in

arty220

arty220

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA, KK - always.
QQ, JJ, TT, AK, AQ, AJ - depends on my stack

G

Gabriel Pinho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
course, are the big pairs like AA, KK, QQ and JJ. Maybe AK and KQ suited too.

A

ATPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All in in the first levels of a tournaments play only stupid players, risking be eated in the start.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All in in the first levels of a tournaments play only stupid players, risking be eated in the start.

You are right,why people go all in with AA,the answer is they afraid to see flop,turn and river,if they just call and go 2 queens on flop they might lose.
They afraid to lose that good cards so they go preflop all in.

O

OgKb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not preflop, unless a raising battle takes place

Roman Tsygankov

Roman Tsygankov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cash: AA KK QQ AK( may be JJ)

Tournaments: AA KK ( may be QQ)

But usually it depends on opponents, their style of poker and so on...

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try all, after the flop, there's hand can beat anything

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ak,JJ,AA,QQ,KK,IN THT COMBINATION i GO ALL IN.....

M

MakeUcryalot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fish talking hur

Okay, first measure your stack size into big blinds. If you have less than 15 big blinds go in on: Any pair, preferably 77+ but any pair is good against 1 person. If its going be heads-up (one person) you're against than a pair is really solid. Also any ace if you're desperate considering most hands go to high card instead of actually catching something. KA suited or unsuited is really good too, and will win 50% of the time. Don't ever go all in unless you have to, but AA is the best bet considering pre-flop equity is something like 80%. Suited is better than unsuited though, but really any pair or any ace if you really have to.

Sale86_ns

Sale86_ns

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All in is verry good because bad river card ;)

D

Dima Skretutski

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently, the poker rooms do not depend on the strength of hands , only luck

Frontiere

Frontiere

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In start of tournament you dont wanna go all inn preflop, thats it, allways see the flop first.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In start of tournament you dont wanna go all inn preflop, thats it, allways see the flop first.

But new strategy is made by 90% players who play freeroll,they go pre flop all in because they lose nothing,if they win they have double up,if lose there is another freeroll to play. :)
But when you need to pay for play there is another story :D :D