Aggressive players

I

Izfensina

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Firstable find outowhat kind of Aggressive players they are LAG or TAG, for this you'll need to study their Vpp,their range and from which positions they are playing most of their hands once you have enough info about them you have 2 strong weapons to counter attack them either 3betting preflop against the loose ones or check raise them postflop or trapping the Tight ones by slowplaying them when you hit nuts or just probing or betting boards that do not hit their ranges with semi bluffs, overpairs or straights. Try to play against both catégories when in position or to défend your blonds.

A

All Rise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think playing online you need to be more aggressive. And most of the time it still does not work. Always a fool or 3 to call chasing,and hit runner runner or river the one outter.

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How to play against aggressive players? I don’t know how to play against them. Can someone tell me?

play passive aggressive, let them make a stupid mistake.
catch a flop, check, let them give you their chips instead of earning them, you'll see.
guess whos back, back again

Last edited:
G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Two ideas:

1. Wait for the nuts and attack back (but they can just fold when you do this)

2. Check raise with bluffs to slow them down. YMMV with this one, as you really have to understand range polarization before you go too overboard with this.
sounds good to me
you've come a long way in a short time dev

M

mioou2011

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play very tight against this player
and when u get ur chance knock him off

J

Joshua BNL

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's why I play cash table's and leave when I run into aggression

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm working my a$$ off.

Thank you. We've played haven't we?
yes, but not really against each other....a few folded blinds but no hands.
we played at the same table a couple times. I hope to see you again at acr I haven't been well and ill be back soon.