Aggressive players

Jayplay916

Jayplay916

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How to play against aggressive players? I don’t know how to play against them. Can someone tell me?
well i tend to be aggressive and sometimes aggressive players tend to frustrate me because two aggressive players usually means an allin and departure of one. So i started to play aggressive players with more trickery then most, You have to find a way to trap them. Its best to flop a monster against them and let them bet theitr whole stack to. So paitence till you have the right hand to just check call till the river then its allin

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always seem to pick the wrong time to go against them. I finally have a hand that I think will take out their aggressive nastiness and I lose :(

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's never easy playing super agro players. Trapping is fine, but you need the cards to trap. You can only play the way you play.

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agressive Players

Search select strong hands and bet to decrease the aggressiveness remain passive or without betting it will lead and bet out but can not be afraid to lose to play with aggressive players

tries to see good spots to ride this strategy such as a straigh or a flush draw nuts so you can fold equity aggressive opponent

:jd4:mateuspoker

B

BesseNuts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Be agressive with good cards. Wait for them, patience. And wait for your showtime.

B

bidearm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try and sit back and wait til I get a good hand then try and make them pay

prozitu

prozitu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play agressive too! In deads up tight dont works.

😆

P

Pokerton

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How to play against aggressive players? I don’t know how to play against them. Can someone tell me?

I feel like I am aggressive, to my detriment, I find that people who let me bet into them and then show something like AA - where there was zero indication they had it, ruin me. I can get a pretty good sense of people hands when they play normally or aggressively, but passive players screw me over with their jujitsu.

I

Izfensina

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All u need is to be a little bit more agressive by check/call flop check raise the turn and lead the river even shoving with air or some blockers if board hits your range

M

Millie232

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tighten up, try to act after them if you have the chance, and take advantage of their aggression by outplaying them and winning bigger when you have the nuts or close to. Over-aggression isn't a sustainable playing strategy, and they will drop out of the tournament very quickly if they aren't playing correctly. If it's a cash game - just leave the table. Even in real life: why play your money if you're definitely going to lose it? Go play blackjack until they leave, you'll only lose 0.25% of your money on average and it can give them time to go bust.

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
against aggressive players play easy! just wait for a good hand and take all his chips! I love aggressive players)))

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's annoying those players who abuse

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only play when you have a very strong hand.

S

sibird

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aggressive means strength. So, you need to handle him with equal strength. Your hand must be competitive to counter act.
Another way is to get aside and let him go if your hand is not strong enough. Remember strength don't last longer. At certain point they break down.
Poker is a flexible game. You need to adjust with situations and not with aggression.

P

Pickat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I like to just wait for a premium hand and then push back hard .Good luck

Drhat63

Drhat63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
folks generally think I am really aggressive, but I do not consider myself THAT... I play good starting hands quickly, and if I hit, I rarely slowplay. If someone has the table image of being more aggressive than myself, I will typically under-rep my hand, in about 75% of hands, especially when heads up with someone very aggressive.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You want to play a smart aggression. Definitely play your strong hands and if you see a spot to bluff, take that chance. If they are playing every hand, he could hit a garbage flop so just be careful.

P

Pete Ski

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
position is key with aggressive players. If they are to your left you need to tighten up your opening range and play post flop somewhat cautiously. check raising will sometimes slow them down

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The right way to fight aggression is to tune your ranges. If our rivals really play too loosely and aggressively, then we just need to make our ranges more tight.

We can just wait for a strong hand and take advantage of the fact that they put a lot of money into the bank with weak hands. If opponents often bluff only on one street and then surrender, then we can play against them on a wider range.

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to wait for a strong hand and catch the aggressor.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well in my opinion,aggression wins in poker.my advice would be instead of as you put it "against"an agressive opponent...try playing "with" them hehe,guess that does in fact mean tight is right...or make the same move you could see them making in a given situation,sometimes its a case of first in first served.when i say play "with" them i mean it purely for psychological reasons.state of mind is key.let it be water off a ducks back until its your turn.gl.

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
How do you play against aggressive players? I do not know how to play against them. Can anyone tell me?
Hahahaha are my favorite types of players is very simply changing your game against them have not you heard the phrase against passive players play aggressively against aggressive passively:D:D:Dbest way is to play Layer play and leave it to pierce holes in his boat ...:secruity::secruity::secruity:

D

Davlic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just play with good hands and catch them on it. then they will stop playing aggressively with you.

C

Cloxy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it is just an aggressive player then you can play very tight (careful). If it is a smart aggressive player then you must play only smarter and more aggressive to win.