Aggressive players

FerSilva8100

FerSilva8100

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How to play against aggressive players? I don’t know how to play against them. Can someone tell me?

I simply hope for a higher value hand and prepare a trap.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably, the easiest way to get advantage before the aggressive player - to expect strong hands on a preflopa, like AA, KK, QQ and then to entice the opponent in a trap. At such strategy it is necessary to take several aspects into account. First, at a game be convinced of tournaments that blaynda are sufficient are low, otherwise you can lose the advantage on a postflopa. Also take into account skill of your opponent as he can learn about your plan through the actions on a preflopa.

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Put the moves on them a few time, like people above said, throw some check raises in, Raise the guy a few times pre. People who are just really good at poker are still going to eat you up but just typical aggressive players are that way cause the table lets them. They looking to get you to fold, not just get all their chips in everyhand with bluffs. You start leveraging their stacks, then suddenly they will not be so aggressive. AND IF YOU DO THIS THE ONE TIME HE HAS THE NUTS, DONT DEVIATE - STICK TO THE PLAN, AGGROS ARE NOT NUT PEDDLERS!!!!!!!!

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best I think it is to have patience. Many times they play several hands aggressively, trying to intimidate our game and fold in most hands. In these cases I hope to have a strong or very strong hand and try to get the most chips. In case of having the best hand or hand almost won, I go slowly, letting him bet and raise always and I paying, then on the river go for everything. regards

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How to play against aggressive players? I don’t know how to play against them. Can someone tell me?

One of the factors of the profitable game of Texas Hold'em - aggression. No matter how you play: loosely or tightly, you have to use aggression, because it has much more advantages over a passive game. Do not be afraid to use the best hand and position against an aggressive player! More often they bluff!

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I usually sit back and wait for premium hand and maximize my winnings. If the entry and the bet is not too high, I will push back regardless of what I have to check his game.

D

digosousap

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IMO, full ring table play tight.. heads up play agressive too.. don't fear

Galina

Galina

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually sit back and wait for premium hand and maximize my winnings. If the entry and the bet is not too high, I will push back regardless of what I have to check his game.
And if you have 3 max or head-zap, I think to sit back here a little?):confused:

Joco413

Joco413

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play passively and when you get good hands take advantage of their aggression.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
easy to play against players like that, usually they are kamicazes, that is, bet even having no game, just pay attention on them a few rounds and soon will know if it is aggressive or kamicazes.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A lot depends if you are playing for real money or in a freeroll tourney. Usually in real money games aggressive players aren't pushing bets on a bluff. Just watch their play when they are called and see what they are betting on. A lot of times the big stack is just buying blinds.

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And if you have 3 max or head-zap, I think to sit back here a little?):confused:

In that position you play more aggressive, your hands are stronger. If you sit back you will lose your chips quickly, the blinds are rather large then.

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the ideal is to have the initiative they will always take you to the edge if you want to face them the best is to go all in if with good hands luck greetings:rolleyes:

D

DjDen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try not to intervene in the bank with the aggressors on medium starting hands, only premium hands, middle ranges play only in late positions, and in most cases it is possible to punish the opponent for the daring game

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello my friend, have to see if they are really aggressive or if you are being too passive. But against players who are being aggressive above normal I try not to invent much, because if I can not float since they always play, I do not use much check / raise for bluff since they almost always pay and I use a lot of traps against this profile because when they hit something good they hardly leave, and I can extract enough chips as I have overpair.

G

Gabriel Pinho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think an aggressive player will hardly have good performances.

uriell

uriell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is how an aggressive player will have more chances to win. If a player is aggressive and adequate, then catching him will be problematic.

dyn_amo

dyn_amo

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
An aggressive player has a very risky game and most of the time lose.

Moshimorov

Moshimorov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Как играть против агрессивных игроков? Я не знаю, как играть против них. Может кто-нибудь сказать мне?

Be yourself an aggressive player and you will be easier!

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems like "tight is right" is the main advice. I have a tough time dealing with the variance when AA gets beat by 95o.

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You really can take a lot of chips from them. First of all, against this kind of players it`s good to play out of position, because you can re-raise their raise, or just call, this way he can tries to bluff again on river or turn (higher this time) when you`re going to make a lot of chips with this kind of players.

S

Souza322

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With some re-raise they will calm down, or just wait for the moment to attack.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, experience says that re-raise is the right tool. Just make some notes, count his VPIP, find out his range. Then act according to math.

D

djsviga

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best thing to adjust against these kind of players is by narrowing your range, try to have position on them (most of the time) and trap them, let them hang themselves, because if they are being over aggressive they eventually will do just that. GL!