You use some lucky amulet to play poker.

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that each person can believe in what he considers true, for my part I do not believe in lucky ambulets, simply when I play poker, I trust my own luck.:cool:

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Playing online I do not use amulet, now if I was playing live, I do not know. For now I have not used any.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have a poker amulet. I can't find it until nothing helps:)

J

JSLuckySJ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't believe in such things and don't use any amulets.

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I was playing live at the LTPQ, I used to have a small wolf in plastic that my dad gave me straight coming back from Vegas.

One opponent once ask me if he was for sale. He was collecting everything with wolves. I said no, not for all the gold in the world.

Since then, my dad died and my wolf will be forever with him... :_(

MangyLeo

MangyLeo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
do you use any lucky amulet to play poker? Do you have a superstition regarding luck or bad luck in the game? I always use my St. George chain as an amulet and I have nothing to complain about.

I don't use anything in particular when I play online... I do use a coin as a card-protector when I play Live, but it's not "Lucky", just to keep my cards from being swept into the muck...

Now if you know something that's "Lucky" like, how to keep the Donks at bay in the freerolls, I'd love to hear it... :laugh:

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nop, i think its all about probabilities, if you have a bad hand, thats the odds.

kddy

kddy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Amulets in poker

for a while I used an amulet, and in fact it went well, until one day it destroyed my bank, but really poker is more about making decisions and learning to live with those decisions,

although it never hurts to have a bit of luck :cool::D