Are You Satisfied With Your Game?

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the moment I'm really satisfied. After 4 months of extensive playing (every day 12-16 hrs, incl. some hrs of multi-tabling, multi-monitoring, studying etc. ) my brain understands the language that is spoken at the tables quite better. Some villains have still strong accents, but okay, it's been 4 month only.
-I have reduced my tilt reflex to throw all hands away if I run in a bad beat at one table.
I have lost so many hands, that is has just become a natural part of my life.
- I respect bettings and raises more, the bluffers leave the tournament early in general
- I search more for spots

Sometimes you lose, sometimes the others win!

BriceNice

BriceNice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolutely satisfied with my game now if I could just figure out how to win flips when I'm ahead then I'll printing money.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is fact that is harder to get satisfaction nowadays. Many people play poker only for money, no for satisfaction. Poker is not my work. But, is common play a lot, when after losing a big part of my bankroll in tries to get everything back. Why? I don't know. If you can’t get satisfaction from the game, don’t play.

K

Klito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am still practising and i know i have a lot to learn Poker is a game that take 5 minutes to learn but a whole life to improve it
Poker players are always learning and analyzing

M

maykmar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, even I am not satisfied with my game, I like to earn more than I do, but eventually I'll be improving my strategy in tournaments and cash

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now I'm not happy with my game. A lot of tilt in my game. I'm learning to play better.

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the moment, I'm not completely satisfied with my game, but every day I try to improve it and get pain attractive results.

R

rakspin_vr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nope! I think I have to read a lot more books and play many more hands to improve my game. A person has to be constantly perfected in what he does and should never be completely satisfied with himself in order not to lag behind the others.

EllyWriter

EllyWriter

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
At this time I feel like I am playing my best game ever. Hopefully tomorrow I will be playing an even better game. Always looking to improve.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I recently really tightened, I began to get something to win, skill comes with age

BentleyBoy

BentleyBoy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my humble opinion I do not think one should ever be satisfied with their game! This applies to everything in life. One should always be looking to make improvements and to get better at the game (or whatever else in life for that matter).

Keep up the learning and review aspect of your game and always look to make incremental improvements.

Good luck

BB

dammacus

dammacus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
staying

For two years there was no progress in my play, i won money in the past from freerolls, then multiplied them. In this period i deposited but no winnings.

haiiG

haiiG

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I play better now than like one month ago but I can't get deep in tournaments now and I could one month ago, that's quite a strange feeling, so definitely not satisfied yet.. :]

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Usually, I am not satisfied.
Everyday, I try improving my game.
Anyway, I guess - patience is always key.

charlesdenis

charlesdenis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not 100% satisfied, I think I need to study more, but I see that I've grown a lot in recent times, and I do not know if it's a bad moment I'm going through, but the game is not working :(

SprMnd

SprMnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is hard to be sutisfied with my game for every time for me. I try to analyze my mistakes after each session and always found it. Keep learing and learning is one way to improve your game.

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im very satisfied. But i improve my game everyday and its great feeling when you make some good decisions and plays and remember how badly you played that hands before.

R

raymondzav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not much, I need to make a lot less mistakes. Improve my games performance, and keep working on it.

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am somewhat tolerant of my game BUT NEVER EVER SATISFIED.

Always WANT/NEED MORE!

Top 10 Games