Are You Satisfied With Your Game?

rodrigo1972

rodrigo1972

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no I feel that I have to study a lot to be a good player so I am not satisfied with my game

I

imdabest101

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the direction my game is heading, but I am not satisfied. There is much more I can learn.

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the direction my game is heading, but I am not satisfied. There is much more I can learn.
Me to
Sometimes I make a mistake like playing the first time poker :(

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think there are few players who are happy with their performance.

U

ucdengboss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not satisfied. I think that once you are satisfied you will lose any edge you may have. Keep learning and evaluating your play. I don't think many multi million dollar pros are even ever satisfied.

D

DolphRonaldo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

I'm not satisfied with my game. I've been playing too many hands and I've lost 200$ in the last day

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I'm not happy with my game. I'd like to improve it.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Overall and overall, I'm happy with my game, but also I have a lot of faces that I need to fix.

Pharaoh39

Pharaoh39

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm never satisfied, I want to be as great as possible. Knowledge is infinite.

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello fellow, I am honestly dissatisfied with my game, I know some strategies, I have already won some freerolls, but still I am a Donk, in my head there is a lot of information about the game, but I feel that at the moment I should apply the strategies I I constantly fail. I want to become a solid player. I hope this year 2018 can build a bankroll is to start playing higher limits.

E

Ekaterina Danilenko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no not happy, can't control your excitement and quickly lose

F

FreeDom1998

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I'm not happy with my game, and I will never be happy with it, because it's a weakness, you make a skid-and this is not a reason for joy, because you need to make a lot of winnings, you can not give slack, so the answer is probably , no, than yes.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Not Yet

I am not yet satisfied with my poker game. Everyday there is more learning. Until I am making perfect judgements every time and playing every hand the right way, I will not be satisfied. How will I know? Hmmm.... I have no idea.

Jockerist

Jockerist

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not happy with my game even when I win a tournament. There are always mistakes. And they are difficult to get rid of.

Vodnik2017

Vodnik2017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for pleasure and I'm happy that I have this opportunity. The time will come and I will gain experience and play better. Everything has its time...

haiiG

haiiG

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One tournament I feel like a poker god and another I just horribly fail... So not a good feeling to be that inconsistent.

A2020

A2020

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel like I have a lot to improve. And the worst is that a lot of the time after I take some bad decision, I know that it was a bad decision, but on the moment I sometimes don't know how to react.
I have to learn to calm and take more time into decisions, specially when deep in tournaments.

Definitely can improve "A lot"

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play mostly omaha tournaments and in this type of game I'm happy with game in general, but definitely I need to improve heads up game cause I placed 2nd too much more times than 1st in heads up situation.
In NLH, I need to improve sooooo much more :)

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I definitely have room for improvement, especially when it comes to patience. The saying goes "patience is a virtue" and that is a virtue I just do not have.

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I definitely have room for improvement, especially when it comes to patience. The saying goes "patience is a virtue" and that is a virtue I just do not have.
Yes, and you're not the only one
that's why we are not professional players :)

tilan501

tilan501

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have stopped for some time, will came back soon!!

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The greatest thing I find about poker is that there is always room to improve. This game is a never ending learning process and I don't think I'll ever be completely satisfied with game. An example of this is last week when I played a live 1/2 NL game, and left just about even but knew I made no mistakes.. I was satisfied.. but the time previous, lost everything in one hand trying to bluff a guy with the nuts (wrong time to bluff) - Someone said once- I never lose! I only win, or learn.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are days when I do not feel happy with my game, usually when I lose a hand for a BadBet and I start to lose patience and play very badly, I'm working on it

B

Blake

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How could you ever be satisfied, the game evolves constantly. For those old enough, think about what we saw in televised poker in the late 90’s, to the early 2000’s, the the mid to late 2000’s, to the game we watch now. It’s the same game yet played completely different

Top 10 Games