hjuosh

hjuosh

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I believe that my only real progress is not getting busted yet. I’m still playing only with real money from freerolls and have never made a deposit. This has been the case for a little over a year now. I mostly play online in the CC freerolls most of the time. I’ve maintained a minimum balance to be able to play non-stop. I didn’t really continue with the CC course, so I need to improve in that area first.”

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Thanks to this forum, I started to develop more in poker, and noticed my progress in the game

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Am I progressing in Poker?!. I think, Yes, but slowly, because my bankroll is increasing, but slowly too...

waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I’m learning to manage my bankroll better but I’ve made mistakes so it’s definitely gone down but I haven’t had to deposit anything yet. Still playing from freeroll winnings. I’m definitely improving in freerolls. Getting much further in the ones I play now.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
can´t progress in a game that i lose most of time when i am ahead lol

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I will say that I managed to make a good bankroll in rooms like 888poker, PS and GG. But my current moment is not the best. But in poker it's like that, if you lose more than you win.

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Absolutely not. I am in downward spiral, not sure I will ever recover. But I am sure it's just my crappy attitude..lol, the cards have nothing to do with it. Vicky Variance strikes again...not sure about this long run that it all equals out..how long is this long run..Im not sure I have time.

Aleksandr1991

Aleksandr1991

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
when my bankroll increased
I'm trying to raise it, very often it doesn't happen

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't really progress in poker because I only play to feel good.

nighton

nighton

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Step by step but i don't care play for fun

Mantinhoo

Mantinhoo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LT
Chips
I try to always learn from different situations. Throughout my playing career, I've definitely learned how to deal with emotions. As for the game itself - it is difficult to answer :) but I'm playing for my hobby, I'm not a professional, so whether I learn more or less, it's not that important.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with my current microstakes mtt project, I am progressing really well.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Most days I would say that my game is making small modest gains, And other days it feels like I took a few steps back. Even with all the poker I play and studying I do, I think I am still scratching the surface. I'm under no grand illusion that poker greatness awaits me but I still want to have lots of fun and be somewhat competitive. I would be beyond happy if my poker was self sustaining,

kosha_

kosha_

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm slowly falling, unfortunately...

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is not the easiest question to answer, because how do we define progress? Based on profit or skill level or study? Most will probably base it on profit, but making or losing money will not tell the whole story on your progress, of course it is the be-all and end-all and that is why we play poker, to make money. So with saying that, i'm a losing player overall, but i feel my progress in terms of study and understanding of the game is way better than it was 5 years ago.

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Sometimes it's necessary losing a little in the beginning is part of learning the game I believe. but it is clear that in the long run it is important to always be making even a little profit, but always making progress with profits.

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think I'm making progress. All you have to do is start winning cash.:):):):)

Tanamita

Tanamita

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
slowly but confidently, I go to my goal in poker)

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Progress in poker is not mine, not for me).