CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Luckily at the moment it is increasing, I am trying to level up but for that I need to increase a little more. I hope to continue this way.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
How can you progress if you are knocked out on the river in the main work, this is 90 percent of the departure, after such a hand drops, what kind of progress is there.A sign of progress in the game will be ignoring the fact of losing and competent analysis of the hand, which will help to understand how it would be better to play in a similar situation next time.
So are you getting better at the game a.k.a. 'progressing' ? (it's difficult to tell from your response)

rvnhss

rvnhss

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Hi stickgame

It's hard to say. I get so many bad beats online that I've adopted a timid play style. But in doing so I have avoided many bad beats, lasted longer in tournaments, and have been in the money more often.

Also, the more hands I play, the better I get at recognising times when to bluff and take down a pot. So I guess you could say I've improved because I avoid more bad beats and win more pots with bluffs. That's an improvement, right?

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My bankroll is increasing in a very low rate..lol
I'm trying to not make frequently cashouts, but I usually do small cashouts when I need money to buy something I want and that affects my bankroll increase.

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
From the start, I have always been a slightly positive player with very tight BRM so although I might not be up week to week if you had to measure in 3-month periods I almost always would be up. But in real-world $ p/hr its so small its a joke. In 9 months made $1000 - I spend around 3 hrs p/day (min)- so roughly 810 hours.

I do know I am playing better - not so rash - than a few years ago but results are not showing it.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Is your bankroll increasing or decreasing
?
My bankroll is growing, but unfortunately it's quite slow. Although we all know that a plus is not a minus, and even minimal but stable growth is already a good result.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have not time actually to study or play to make any progress .But I am not good player either so I just participate at freerolls no loses so...

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
No, it turns out the fish are letting me win... 🤷‍♀️

Nikon10000

Nikon10000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
The main thing is not to be lazy, work on the game and there will be a result:cool:

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
At the moment I'm on a downward trend, I hope it won't take long for me to run out of money! :)

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
My bankroll at the moment is not growing, I practically keep going up or down but I can tell you that I have progressed a lot in poker over the years, when I started playing online it was very difficult for me to earn even a few cents, then that It was improving and I managed to overcome it thanks to reading, sharing in blogs, watching videos, analyzing hands, etc.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
deffo getting higher in freerolls and understanding when to play and when not to

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
I don't have a bankroll anymore.

Just play some nano-levels for fun sometimes.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
?
Hi
My bankroll is growing :)
It is growing, primarily thanks to our CardsChat freerolls, without which I would not have such positive progress.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
My bankroll is growing. I'm handling it properly.

almir nicolau

almir nicolau

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's getting lower lolll....
I think the point of progressing or not, the main factor is dedication and studies, usually when I have a healthy bankroll for mtts, I start to dedicate myself more to studies, review coaches etc...!
At the moment I'm just giving shots in tournaments to see if I can raise a bankroll to start dedicating myself, but the point is to always study to progress in the game.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My bankroll is increasing. Slowly because I have a serious bankroll management but I never broke it

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
given how much i play my bankroll is in balance

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I only play freerolls and my bankroll is constantly creaking but increasing.

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
?
My bankroll for the last 5-6 months has been in the range of 30-40 dollars and for me this is a good result, because before it usually only decreased :)