Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Mine has been falling for a long time, but I get some opportunities, but it's hitting the beam with a good result!(y)(y)

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let's be honest whenever my bankroll got up i withdraw and i lose the rest and it kept happening for a long time

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have positive dynamics. I play and gradually my bankroll grows. Of course, this is mainly due to our freerolls, but in general, I am glad that everything turned out the way it did :)

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Currently I play very little and to be honest, I have stagnated. I realize that I stopped evolving my game a long time ago.

nakiesQUensyyy

nakiesQUensyyy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, there is progress, I am slowly learning, the main thing is that I understand where my mistake is and how I should have played

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Is your bankroll increasing or decreasing
?
It's increasing, I think... (y)   430 with a whole buck; that's an achievement... (That means I'm making progress, even if it's small). :D

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I must admit that there is not much progress. When I play freerolls, the bankroll increases, and when I start playing for real money, the bankroll decreases.😭

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play freerolls, some cash game like S&G, also tables. I can say my bankroll is not decreasing but slowly increasing.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
You do not have to calculate the profits monthly.
The game takes a long time to know whether you are successful as a poker player or not
The profit calculation is annually.

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Excuse me, but this question is not appropriate... For example, you can put 100 € today in order to play all week and at the end of the week you make a withdrawal, the profits will be 1000€... You come back again next week and also make a deposit of 100 € and play in order to reap profits and so on

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My bankroll is only going up as planned, thank God I'm pleased with my results but there's still a long way to go to get where I want to be

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
How can you progress if you are knocked out on the river in the main work, this is 90 percent of the departure, after such a hand drops, what kind of progress is there.A sign of progress in the game will be ignoring the fact of losing and competent analysis of the hand, which will help to understand how it would be better to play in a similar situation next time.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I at least dedicate myself to playing cash NL2 and NL5.
My bankroll has been progressing day by day for a month.
This is due to study and dedication to the game, and discipline.
Greetings:):):)

anasslaaleg

anasslaaleg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right now we grow our edge but result is variable
What you think about tilt and bad session how mush you manage your stop lost in session
For exemple bankroll must play high stack or micro and grow up or lost all

vladsink

vladsink

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BY
Chips
I hardly learn how to play, and therefore I do not improve my level of play, but I want to change this

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
of course, it only increases forward because the numbers should always grow forward if you act correctly every time they will rise just if you have bad days in poker take a break and then come back with renewed vigor sometimes a break from poker is beneficial

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I had a small evolution, but soon after I lost everything, and now I'm focused more on studying

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I stopped at the NL5 limit. Can't win NL10....

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Is your bankroll increasing or decreasing
?
My bankroll can't shrink since I basically don't put any money into the game: I don't do rebuys or addons, and I only play freerolls. Very rarely I play very limited cash games when the poker room offers various Challenges with good rewards. The main problem is that the bank grows very slowly. But I don't risk anything and I'm rarely in tilt. :geek::)

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
currently these 2 weeks I was playing little, because I'm studying a lot

pep12343

pep12343

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I improved, I made several withdrawals and my numbers are all green, I feel very happy but I still need to improve a lot.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friend, my game has improved, but playing different modalities as well as not respecting my bankroll have not allowed my money to increase, as well as one of my biggest mistakes was sports betting, so hopefully in the future I can improve in these aspects