yes of course, if you are a grinder.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No and Yes

There are two things that would depend on making a living on making a living play poke. One would be how good a player you are, and what stakes you can afford to play at. I do pretty good at low stakes, like $10 NL to $50 NL. I sure can't make a live at those stakes. Then there is how good I am, and I'm sure not good enough to play higher than that. This is just my how I see myself. Good luck at the tables.

E

Elfina777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can and should earn money, but this requires a lot of free time, not to work anywhere and so that no one interferes with the game, but this requires a lot of money, you won’t earn money on some freerolls, you need tournaments for money or cash tables.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

If you can, it takes time and dedication, but if several people could, why not us?

Geksan_87

Geksan_87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I know such people who can make living from poker even the whole family of 5 persons live thank to the father who plays poker almost the whole day. But it's a lucky dip. That's why not many people can venture upon such a lifestyle.

scottychase

scottychase

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Honestly believe it's possible with the right training.

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Me personally? No I can't at my current skill level, but regardless there are far easier ways to make a living in my country. I understand the appeal to people from poorer countries though, as the stakes required to make a living are far lower.

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use poker as a fun time, not to make a living playing it. Some can do so, but I know that I cannot make a living playing poker. Good luck to those who do try and succeed at making a living.

Beatlebug

Leousar

Leousar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sure you can earn a living from poker. But I think that to get to earn a living you have to have a proper behavior for the game