Can you live a day without poker?

Rosylly

Rosylly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Of course i can, actually i think it hard to find a person who don't miss at least 1 day in a year and play every single day.

NootNoot

NootNoot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Easily. Today was the first time I played in almost 2 weeks.

I did study poker in between so poker was still there in a way.

ficticius

ficticius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
Of course you can live without playing a day of poker, I would say more, it's good to rest at least a day a week or two.

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't play for several days if I have a family or health problem, this really affects my performance in the game so I prefer not to play for these reasons.

Luckybvby777

Luckybvby777

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
AW
Chips
I can but I don't want to at the moment. I have the discipline 💪 but honestly I'm up more than I've lost, so that's a good enough reason for me to keep on playing my friend. Good luck 🍀

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course it is, and even more so when it is urgent to take a break because you are dead from playing poker every day, it is important to take a good rest.

pirucasjc

pirucasjc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I've played a lot more and I haven't played for a long time

Bummy

Bummy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Yes, ofcourse. Since I still have work, I plan to start a family, I have some work at home, affairs, friends. On the contrary, I try to allocate an hour in my life for poker.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
Sometimes I take breaks, but not for more than a few weeks. Basically I play 3-4 days a week and 2-3 days I rest. But if I have a lot of work or household chores, I will certainly first of all solve these current issues and I will play poker only when I have free time.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It's not a problem for me. Meetings with family and friends, walks in the park, fishing, hiking in the forest - there are many interesting things that I like to do.

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like to play, but it doesn't occupy a place in my life that I can't take away, it's good to play, but I prefer to spend time with my family and friends, watch a movie. In my opinion, you have to control the game and not the opposite. If it is controlling you, try to replace that habit with a healthier one.

O

Optimal_Gap_1244

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
But what if I want to make a living from poker what should I do then?
If you want to make a living, DON'T STOP! Play and learn as much as you can. Hone in your skills. That's the only way to make a living playing. Don't be addicted to winning/losing or the thrill of it all, but addicted to figuring out a strategy to consistently be able to walk away positive $. Remove emotions and focus on strategy.

O

Optimal_Gap_1244

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I like to play, but it doesn't occupy a place in my life that I can't take away, it's good to play, but I prefer to spend time with my family and friends, watch a movie. In my opinion, you have to control the game and not the opposite. If it is controlling you, try to replace that habit with a healthier one.
Great point!

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I need to play less and study more but I find it hard to do as playing is fun and study is boring so what can you do

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, last year a I took a break for a few weeks. Only so many bad beats you can take.

JesiEI

JesiEI

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
For me, poker is a moment of excitement and adrenaline. In turn, it's a challenge. It gives me hope that one day, I will be one of the lucky ones who win extraordinary awards. That is why, with my perseverance, I will achieve it.

M

Magallaneroy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
Yes i can! I like to play like 4 or 5 days in a week.

D

dem_al100

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's very difficult. I take time, at least an hour, but every day

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm shaking all over, not playing is not an option

O

Oliverromero

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BO
Chips
I can but i just enjoy too much playing this game.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I've went months with out playing poker, My tips to you is to study most of the time and try to play only one tourney a day, with time you will be able to focus more on studying.

M

Misanthrop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Absolutely, I can spend months and years without playing a single hand :)

Organize a Home Poker Game