Are you in + or -?

labatho

labatho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
My question is, how long have you been playing, and your graph is + or -? Mine is more than 200$ minus and I am playing it in cash since 2020 more often (weekly).

B

bananovsky1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm up about 100$ but i've just played SNG micro with a small sample size (2000 games aproximately)

I've played seriously from 2020 to 2022, when i took a break to focus on college, and before that i just played freerolls for fun

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing just for the fun, definitly on the minus side, winning nothing at all, the fish everyone wants to be around

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can safely say that I haven't added money to the business for a long time. I have this comfort. I've been playing for several years. However, I must admit that at the beginning it wasn't easy. There were moments of doubt. Years of playing and gradually gaining experience did their job.

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
Very, very minus, and I only play a micro limit. But I have limits to luck so it is not for ,,suicide,,:)

F

freerobert

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Minus since 1,5 years. I play MTT and i have to be in the last 20% or better to get my money back...so is the braek even chance 80:20 also very bad for me xD

For one or two big winners at the final table, you need also 10.000 players they are losing her money bevore. So yea, you know...

78mariusz

78mariusz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have 100$+ and for now I play mostly spin&go + micro mtt

Niveau1

Niveau1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Minus until 2021 due to multiple deposits - Busy with my game more intensively at the beginning of 2022. Massive +EV ever since

A

a1232

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
+ but not by much and definitely not worth the amount of time if I didn't enjoy it!

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Of course, it is not always profitable, but it is good for you to have a limit on which to depend on profit and loss, away from greed

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play freerolls and only sometimes at ticket tournaments. I absolutely don't play in cash and therefore I'm in the black. Even if it's small, it's not a minus.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The easiest way to stay out of the red is to play freerolls and use the freeroll money instead of your money in the next poker game. I'm not at a loss.

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don't know how long I've played online...probably since 1999

In the +...may be by £8 over the whole period. But with a fair amount of breaks in between.

One seat away from Irish championship final and guaranteed £3k in prize money for 9th, free hotel, spending money etc. Top 9 went to play LIVE finals and I finished 10th.
Walked away with £800 (biggest single win), gutted as I had KK and still can't believe I was called by BB defending with 88. Just doesn't make sense to me, as I think I was UTG+1 and he barely covered me. It wasn't even squeaky bum time as we both had over 20BB.

otters

otters

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I am in the plus column.
Partly I think because I don't take the game to seriously. Sometimes you are ahead, sometimes you are behind.
I play for fun and try not to tilt. I find that helps.

GrEbZ2021

GrEbZ2021

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm at the moment in - but this is due to the fact that when I just went alone, I lost a lot of money

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If I hadn't wasted it all on sports betting and blackjack, I'd be in pretty good shape right now.:cautious::cautious::cautious:

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My question is, how long have you been playing, and your graph is + or -? Mine is more than 200$ minus and I am playing it in cash since 2020 more often (weekly).
I have been playing for about 7-8 years. For the last 4 years I have been a stable plus. On average, I make 150-200 dollars a month. It's not much, but it's a result and it's a plus :)

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I am always in + since I always play freerolls and low buy in's, or win some tickets where I can win some $$

A

Axmanace

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me this is a trick question.

I’m often - online.

But I’m + if you count my in person events.

Not much - but eh

mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Not a job yet, but I'm + nearly a grand and have long withdrawn any money I put in, which wasn't much in the first place, mainly 10-20 to get the initial bonus. Not a millionaire yet but managed quite successfully so far. And as others have said, it comes down to about 6c per hour as it took me about a year (with gaps) to reach that grand and I'm still a few dollars down, so not yet. But from a percentage pov I'm more profitable than Amazon, but would still be just as homeless (as my dad puts it sometimes). Looking forward to that long-term shortening.

But I'm happy and it's all that matters. Happy wife, happy life! The rest is speculation.

Proud to have never lost any of my bankrolls.