valen.bs.95

valen.bs.95

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Oh) I've only played free satellites so far. A little more than a month in poker, it's hard to say

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Easily +, but if this was a job instead of a hobby, I would have starved long ago.
You and me both. I've had a few good results lately, I'm mainly a freeroller

fa93cefb7a7a409b797ea6b80a635204.png

:)

Sebbour

Sebbour

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
One seat away from Irish championship final and guaranteed £3k in prize money for 9th, free hotel, spending money etc. Top 9 went to play LIVE finals and I finished 10th.
Walked away with £800 (biggest single win), gutted as I had KK and still can't believe I was called by BB defending with 88. Just doesn't make sense to me, as I think I was UTG+1 and he barely covered me. It wasn't even squeaky bum time as we both had over 20BB.
I believe that you had bet all in preflop, am I right? I'm sure that he knew he made mistake when he saw your KK. Did he say something? In which position did he finished on FT?

mariussica88

mariussica88

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I have been playing poker since January 2010, started with cash games and made the transition to tournaments after some years. I have been taking poker like a way to escape the daily life ( routine wake up-job/college-sleep).

This is my graph since I started playing poker: -$2.1 k

Pokerstars

And this is my graph for the last year ( 01.02.2021 ) when I decided to get more involved into poker and also when I become more active in Cardschat forum: +$428

I'm still a loosing player still. But I work on fixing that :) Also for some reasons this graphs don't have all the tournaments ( for example sharkscope does not track the private tournaments and even the Schoolars tournaments that I used to play ), so this numbers are off.

valduer

valduer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I deposited 40€ on PS and 100 on GG since I started in November 2022.
Now I'm at 95 and roughly 240 in MTT tickets on PS (including the 7.5m Sunday million).
On GG im now at 325 due to a good ITM placement of 185 at the 250k omaholic bounty.

Overall pretty happy and hoping to reach ITM end of March 🤞

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
if we're talking about from my first time playing real money poker then i'm -ve, if from the start of cardschat then +ve

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I believe that you had bet all in preflop, am I right? I'm sure that he knew he made mistake when he saw your KK. Did he say something? In which position did he finished on FT?

I've no idea...the final table was played LIVE in ireland.

But he received at least £3k for being a donk!

Probably was a multi sat player (like myself). I hope his wife left him for a younger man, and he lost both legs to sepsis :)

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I play most often on freerolls so I have a profit

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am up tens of thousands of dollars. Lost count but it's quite a bit.

Sebbour

Sebbour

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I've no idea...the final table was played LIVE in Ireland.

But he received at least £3k for being a donk!

Probably was a multi sat player (like myself).
I misunderstood you. I thought that two final tables were live as well (but they were online) and only final table was live (but not just live as in person but live as streamed on TV or Youtube...). That's the reason why I asked you "Did he say something?"

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I am on the +side... As I am playing freerolls and daily bonuses... From December I gathered 40$ playing about 15 minutes on average a day. It's not a lot but at the moment it's an, enjoyable experience. In the mean time I study and improving my skills and getting ready for a run in some cash games.

MazzErati

MazzErati

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I didn't look at the graph to be honest, but from the money output I see that the plus is not big, for some it is not money at all - for example, $15-30, but this is enough for various needs

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
My question is, how long have you been playing, and your graph is + or -? Mine is more than 200$ minus and I am playing it in cash since 2020 more often (weekly).
I forgot 🤔🤔🤔maybe 15yars

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I keep a good record of entry feee and winning to all the poker tournamnets I play. Every calendar year I make a profit some years its only been less than £20, but some years its £50 or so. I think of it as a hobby I don't need to pay for. I'd carry on playing even it cost me money, some hobbies do.

duqnuk

duqnuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I used to be negative around -50 bucks. Luckly I won 9th place in a huge freeroll ps event that made my bankroll go way up. So fortunaly I'm around +650 bucks positive.

cracker

cracker

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I am break even guy, not up or down.

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I misunderstood you. I thought that two final tables were live as well (but they were online) and only final table was live (but not just live as in person but live as streamed on TV or Youtube...). That's the reason why I asked you "Did he say something?"

Nope...the qualification was online but the final table won an exclusive trip to Ireland, which was to be played LIVE .
Like I said min prize was over £3k just for getting there. Still bitter about losing my chance at life changing money.

Who knows, I may win this GG poker one lol

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
easy to answer, if I have money in the box it's +(more), if I'm at zero it's definitely -(less).

Sebbour

Sebbour

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Still bitter about losing my chance at life changing money.
I can imagine.

I was just thinking how you and him (or her) have different memories. And all that was just in space of few seconds of last hand.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I do not know about graph , I do not use poker tracker or similar programs. But I know that I have profits last year's , that's why I keep on playing . Not satisfactory yet , I guess we will come to that point soon

R

raichek

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So far, in a small minus, well, I'm actively working on my game, watching training videos, analyzing my game, playing for about six months.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My question is, how long have you been playing, and your graph is + or -? Mine is more than 200$ minus and I am playing it in cash since 2020 more often (weekly).
Online I am a minus over all, that is by choice. I like to use online winnings to jump to the next level, which means one loss and I am back to zero. Home or cash poker, I am up substantially and have been since day one. Lowest I have been is +500 (a guess), highest, still working on it. Past two weeks alone, I am up $1,700, because I am playing at a level I am comfortable at and enjoy playing.