Can You Imagine Hitting a Royal Flush on the Flop? What Will You Do?

Lerts

Lerts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Flopping the Only unbeatable hand in poker . OH MY, thats like heaven. Slow play the life out of a hand like that. Would also be more ideal if you are in the cut off position or btn. But i would just try to milk my opponents of chips as best as possible. Honestly speaking though it would depend on table dynamics for me. Type of players im up against would dictate how i act. But gimme royal flush flop anyyyy dayyyy baby

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will do only chek I'll wait to see how my opponents will play and then hit them with All-in :)

SAVag

SAVag

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had a case of Flush Royal on the flop. And this is the day it was the second case of flush royal. I do not remember the specific details of the draw of that hand, but I remember that I have doubled.
Of course, when you already won on the flop, all the thoughts are just how to collect more pots trying not to scare anyone. Therefore, I played moderately aggressively. The level of aggression in such situations depends on the opponents and on how much they desire to put money into the bank.

RidersFan

RidersFan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have flopped a royal flush. It was in a pot I had 3-bet pre. I bet bet jammed and got payed by a set of Kings. I had been at the table for about 6-7 hours and had been betting this player into the felt and knew if I just did the same thing he would take a stand with a hand he would normally fold to 3 barrels

M

Moskao

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never collected a royal flush too...its a dream for me. check and calls until river...i dont know

ubo

ubo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ja to try to completely slow down the distribution.... to get at least something... BUT as a rule the nuts are very little give))

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In this situation, the main thing is not to scare rivals otherwise they will fold and you do not even have to boast of a royal flush.

P

peterpam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would try to slow play to get as much money as I can from the other players. I have got a straight flush once but never a Royal.

T

Tman300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had a hand like that about a year ago early on a freeroll tournament with an Ace 10 spade suited raised 3bb and flopped KQJ of spades, I bet the same amount but the other opponents just folded which kind of pissed me off abit because I should've just raised more than that in the first place but thought the ppl would fold because I was in the sb

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on how the hand has played out up to that point, but probably just make a standard c-bet and hope to get paid.

While it's pretty special to catch one, it's probably not a hand you'll actually make a lot of money off because it's harder for other players to have something strong enough to pay you off.

Derifish17

Derifish17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pray that ur opponent has a good hand and jams then snap call and smile lol

boomboxcafe23

boomboxcafe23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Back in the day on pokerroom.com i lucked out and hit a royal flush on a play table. Even though no real money was won they were kind enough to send me a t shirt for getting lucky

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Under the fish would have played) depending on how the aponchamps would play up to this street flash

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not going to do anything. Because it is unrealistic. And I don't read stories.

N

nittany182

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Slow play that beast and rake in the chips. I'd call or min raise post-flop (depending on your style), raise the turn, then double your previous raise on the river to try to get a caller or two... To aggressive and people start folding, bleed the callers as long as you can in hopes that someone hit a set, two pair, or the other end of it and they ship first... 😂😎😉

Lerts

Lerts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is there to lol, once I'm in position imma slow play the hell out of it(that's if my opponents are leading out with bets I mean). However being in position and everyone checks to me ill minimum bet just to who is willing to continue and then re-evaluate my bet sizing on the turn. However if I'm out of position and let's say I'm first to act I'll check the flop and see what the others do, hopefully by the time it gets back to me I'm look to 4 or 5 bet loool. But with the absolute nuts on the flop, position would determine how you play it

grinya774

grinya774

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the flop will have the Royal flush I'll try to squeeze most of it. I caught a Royal flush on the flop in a bounty builder, five people gave me your bounty then.

R

rushdaman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would definitely be happy!! I would most likely try to slow play it then re-raise on the river hoping the people in the pot would push all in.

K

killroy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
most likely i would win the hand. and try to get as much of the money on the table i could.

I

ianleel

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I would play it slow and hope that someone made a hand and bet then I would just call until the river then raise

bizarez

bizarez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will play it so slow as possible, maybe that's help collect more money

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is really difficult get many chips in the flop, but in case I try to get as many as I can maybe whit a slow play and that depend if the table is agressive or tight but in any case that is a beatifull hand and you win all.

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will only wait for raises from rivals and at the end of the reraise

C

Click400

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahahaha.... That is a difficult decision.

A color in the beginning generates a lot of distrust in the majority of the players. Most of the time I think you check your hand up to the river waiting for someone to connect a full house to get a good well. Or settle for some chips that in the development of the hand the villain wants to grant.

In short it is a complicated situation, I know that we all think different but we all expect the same thing. :D

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very much depends on the position in the game, what style of play in the oponents, at different tables, you play differently. If you created the image of a calm player, then when you go ALL, everyone will fold the cards. There are a lot of options for wagering this card.

Full Flush Poker