Can You Imagine Hitting a Royal Flush on the Flop? What Will You Do?

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never had a royal flush, I only had straight flush a couple of time.

2NaCl

2NaCl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Take a picture, dance around like a mad person and then probably try slow play it!

L

Ly4nik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No I can not. I've been playing for 3-4 years, not once, not even an offer, even for the slippers at the table)

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
View attachment 153439
Here you go!
The funny thing I didn't even realize it at first, I was like nuts flush since flop --sweeeeet. And only after a showdown I was like wait a second, isn't it??? :eek: lol

Last edited:
gjwalk

gjwalk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd raise but not too much, I don't want to scare anyone off. A 3X bet preflop, because that would be normal for me. I'd cbet on the flop and hope someone reraises. I'd continue to raise in a conservative manner, but on the river I'm all-in no matter what.

ChronicFish

ChronicFish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lmao in 10 years ive hit twice
once on carbonpoker and once
on ACR. lucky i got action on both :D

T

Tidal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will try to give as less information as possible to my opponents and then it depends on the opponents. If they are loose players, I will make standard bets to the river and try to make them think that I'm bluffing to gain as much value as possible. If they are tight players, I will slow play it until the river and then raise them.

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
slow play it and hope to split a bad beat jack pot.

P

pokgirl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I had flopped a royal flush, I would hope that my opponent is capable of 3 barreling with whatever two cards so that I can get paid

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jump up and down like I just hit the lottery! That would be the visual imagine inside my head any way. Look for as much value as there willing to give. Hoping for a multi-handed bonanza.

Emi

Emi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This video is a sad story :( hahahah none of them bet in any street

K

KidA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. When you've played as many hands as I have, you've seen just about everything.

I just remained cool, calm, and collected and netted about $4.6k off of my play.

M

myuk1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
u basically pray that the other people have hit something as well. with the straight and flush draw on the board, it would probably be wise to not over bet. just try to gauge your opponents strength and try to draw as much money out as u can

GrouxLive

GrouxLive

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It has happened to me on ACR... and when I bet 1/4 the pot post-flop (which was basically just three BB), everyone folded :-(.

Full Flush Poker