Chips
it depends on the limit and the opponent’s game

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't give you answer on your question.
But i can tell you i only use bluff.
No lies,no steal,only bluff.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
After a while you could change it to make you a million dollars a week but it wasn't quite honest but there was no chance of being caught. Would you do it? So online poker sites are owned by poker players that had the same questions put before them. WHAT DID THEY DO?

I believe they went for the million dollars a week. What are your thoughts?

"Wasn't quite honest"
Life is pretty cut and dry when it comes to honesty. You're either an honest person and run your life with dignity or you don't. Just like any other businesses, there are honest owners and then those that are not, I don't think it's specific to poker but your point is well taken.

G

Georgio25

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ако можете да задоволите, имате нужда от стотици хиляди, имате ли нужда от милиони. Милиони са добре, но в случай, че не трябва да сте сами. други ще дойдат за вас за обезщетения. И когато получите плащане. Освен това ще мислите трезво.:hmmmm2:

B

bronson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that any business must be honest with its customers. If a company is cheating on its customers, then it has no future.

Wow, I am impressed with your moral integrity, however, the S&P 500 would love you as a spokesperson

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Wow, I am impressed with your moral integrity, however, the S&P 500 would love you as a spokesperson

The S&P 500 is just an index. I am talking about the development and the right priorities of the company. You need to have leadership qualities to understand this.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I'm not sure what to say . It all depends on the circumstances . Everyone decides for themselves . It's like believing in God ! And you need to take into account that the lie sooner or later becomes known . What two people know the whole world knows !

saha2000

saha2000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I had such an opportunity, I would try to run such a room honestly, so that the players were happy and would be happy to come back to my tables.

izmoroc

izmoroc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I suppose it depends on the person only. If he/she is very private, likes multi-passing and likes to fill he/she is a Very smart.... So this person will bluff. It's like the usual life for him.
I prefer straight-line game, it's easy for me for reveal bluffing, but I can't do it myself(((

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I consider myself an honest poker player, and my friends think that too. Having a poker site would be great.

Sdub2020

Sdub2020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You gotta be honest. If you could make 100s of thousands a week. What else do you need. millions a week isn't going to make that big a difference.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi. I believe that most will be dishonest, because money changes people. I would not do that.

L

Larry Sanders

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think I could ever bring myself to open a poker site. I never did any of the affiliate programs through any poker sites. I don't believe in "free" money, with the exception of RakeBack, which comes from the sites and not other players. If you believe poker to be a sport, as I do, I would rather play than "own" the team.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think we are a single part of a big engine, so to have a society working well, we have to work well individually. When we work bad, its like to like living in garbage, a sick society. Being honest is better in the long run.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes. The more honest I am, the more the world opens up to me.

Honesty is the best policy, it creates trust which allows for real growth.

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I wouldn't do it! I love poker and would love to see it grow allover the world!

Personnally I don't think poker rooms are making big theaft! the rake is openly announced, players compete against each other! and variance seems fair in most of the sites!

Maybe you are right, but I see people making money out of online poker! a lot of them! and they don't bother rgink about the honesty! I personnaly think that poker is not about honesty! at all!

gl gl gl

charlie2013

charlie2013

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should be, otherwise you fall...
Simple like this..

(returning after a long time)

cheers

PatValShark

PatValShark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honesty is relative. it is comparative. I am honest when compared to.... In gambling one has to take into consideration the information available to you. and those around you. Even in a gambling business honesty is all about information transparency and regulation. A great example is slot machines that states 100% payout, quite honest and regulated so, but our access to the information that this payout is over time and random both in amount and frequency (erratically so) not being on the same machine is dishonest.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not caught, not a thief, it’s very unpleasant to see regular players playing dishonestly (tips and the like) I would forbid all statistics collection programs, but then it’s hard to calculate bots

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I play honest poker, but I see many players who are not of the same idea.

tazzmaster62

tazzmaster62

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cheaters dont prosper.
I'm honest as much as possible lol

M

maximburlacu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is not an honest game as long as a 7-2 can beat AA. And where blafull gives you over 50% chance of winning. I'm not an honest player! FOR THOSE WHO THINK THEMSELVES TO BE HONEST, I HAVE A QUESTION: ARE YOU IN HADS UP AND THE OPPONENT DISCONNECTS WHAT ARE YOU DOING? II EAT YOUR BLINDS:D