Are you an honest poker player?

B

BasTid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It would depend what the change is. Honestly 1000 a week seems fine with me.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If I had another hobby I could do in bed then I wouldn't give online poker any time at all but I need something to keep me busy since I spend most of my time in bed due to a back injury. As far as a strategy I don't think there is one that will work online. Ive been trying to figure one that works for 15 years!
Perry, I'm sorry to hear of your back injury....I really wish you well and I hope your injuries heal up good so you can move around more I know what it's like to be bedridden.....I was laid up for the best part of 3 years.....it's a bummer. Hang in there matey, and may the force be with you!!!!!

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would surely hope that I would remain honest. One can never tell until they are truly in that situation. It's one thing to say you'd take the high road when you really don't have the option, but when that temptation is staring back at you, makes it tougher to make the correct call.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes of course, its the only way to play .

V

volare85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is game and is not always that honest,some situation are like that....

L

lusquinha2020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm honest but while playing i try to bluff/pretend that i'm someone so my enemy will think im a donkey haha

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you had a chance to set up an online poker site that would make you thousands of dollars a week would you take it? So you can then change it to make you hundreds of thousands a week, would you do it? After a while you could change it to make you a million dollars a week but it wasn't quite honest but there was no chance of being caught. Would you do it? So online poker sites are owned by poker players that had the same questions put before them. WHAT DID THEY DO?

I believe they went for the million dollars a week. What are your thoughts?

I am a honest buyiner

rocket190

rocket190

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
honest, it seems to me that poker is an honest game over a long distance

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I dont care how much money is involved. My honesty cant be bought,

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to profit less and be honest.

Aleksmy

Aleksmy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
honesty and business are different things. Of course I would try to make more money.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am an honest player and if I were to create my own poker room I would earn a commission and consider it a fair fee for my services. I don't like to cheat people. Lying is a bad and bad habit, I want to get rid of all the liars

R

ravhin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of the defining skills of a good poker is deceit, to make your opponent believe what you want him or her to believe about your hand.

A

abe2020

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I'm an honest poker player - mostly because I like the challenge. I never took the time to be a dishonest poker player - you know what I mean.

M

Mr_RichRich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's the same old new question ,like your asking "is online poker rigged or not" .
No one can give you final answer , some say it's rigged others say it's not and every one has his won proof.
But if your talking about poker as "Business" , then it's way different from having a poker career as player.
I believe every one of us will easily choose to become millionaire , unless it does not contravene country laws , otherwise we're putting ourselves under huge risk.

Mohamed48

Mohamed48

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I love honest poker players, you almost know exactly how they play a hand, it is usually face up.:)
It is not easy to find an honest player with cards that may be true to himself, not everyone, but while playing I find it difficult

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
No, it will cost you all your chips to see how honest I am..

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I think that only the honest poker players can be successful.Thiefs can t have permenent progress.

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely not. You need to cherish your players, who are already making a profit. And a million dollars? It will be so, even if not in a week, so in a month. But no one will accuse me of cheating. My reputation will attract even more players to my site, so I don't see the point in cheating.

det0nate

det0nate

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its Poker
All plays are honest plays :p

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I´m honest. But I saw a Guy cheating once on a Live Tournament.
I won a hand, the dealer was about to pick up the chips to pass me and he tried to get back fast one 5000 chip. Good thing the dealer count the pot and saw the thief.
Online there is no risk, computer does everything precise and fast.
M.D.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always and forever......I hate cheaters, nevermind the type of game........I like to be fair and i know to loose......Because if you want to became a winner you must know to loose first....Don t be a bad looser..

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Honesty it involves the right mindset. Thanks

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sometimes it seems to me that there is an upper pool, and there is a lower pool, some make a minimum of mistakes, work on the game and shatter defeats, others are just lucky